Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

lmao thats great lol

2 Likes

A German company helped build it. And under their rules is German.

1 Like

Well, it’s bad and not a Leo 2 so I don’t want it :D

1 Like

na because again gaijin has to over tune russian stuff to make it look great and under tune nato stuff to try and make it not look great

1 Like

Didn’t know the Swiss Hunter was built with assistance from Germany.

2 Likes

It’s based on a Leo and a T-series so it’s half Leo. And made with the help of KMW.

The Canadian Leo 2 should be a banned topic from now on until the blog

like the EAP is since quite a while lol?

This but unironically!
Germany and France should be the best and biggest tech trees in game, as god intended
unity

9 Likes

oh boy here comes the argument again, idk why its still getting talked about the brits can just get the 2A6M later and germany can get the 2A4M as a pack premium

1 Like

You haven’t heard the saying yet.

One EAP post a day keeps the Razer Von away lol

1 Like

You can atcually blame @gszabi99 for this

1 Like

its funny because they tried being lovers on a lot of projects and didnt most of them end in the 2 arguing splitting the project and making their own things

Because it has to be one or the other. And “All Leos must go to German” seems to be the only correct option when it comes to Canada.

The visual inspiration seems to be the only thing KMW contributed.

Here they come…

Spoiler

6 Likes

1 Like

Put a ban on him immediately !

1 Like

oh yeah I know I’m just sick of it because its been dealt with and people have pretty much all agreed that germany can get the 2A4M since its a fully unique variant, where as germany has a 2A6M version of their own so doesnt matter to much if it goes to the uk and its better then the 2A4M