Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The wait for the next update and its dev blogs is being particularly difficult and frustrating, given how underwhelming the last update was to me (and the previous update having many weaknesses even on its strengths as well) xD

1 Like

someone ask on vk

The Dev Blog/patch is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when the snail decides it should.

4 Likes

Yeah. Most western vehicles operated by Pakistan, namely aircrafts, can be found in Taiwan anyways.

My man is wise

For the people who continue to mock

Wow no blog this far into may, interesting

I think it would be more appropriate to add North Korea to China’s technology tree

1 Like

This one belongs to both anyway

AASM does everything that the kh does and more. It takes a much more vertical angle, has several targeting mods : INS + GPS (would not be to useful to the game), IR or Laser. (https://www.defense.gouv.fr/dga/larmement-air-sol-modulaire-aasm#:~:text=L’AASM%20est%20une%20des,d’impact%20décamétrique%20ou%20métrique.)

1 Like

jeez what did I miss theres been nearly 700 messages since I last checked last night

And still no devblog

no devblog today

You missed nothing at all. Only denials of blovdeg “soon”

No bug fixes either

What is the snail cooking?

im getting concerned that we still dont have a dev blog yet

Im guessing there wont be many bug fixes between now and the major as they’ll all just be part of the major

2 Dev server updates.

No idea what’s on them.

Well years ago, they used to be in June.

yeah thats years ago almost all the recent ones were in may right?