Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Still early to say that

danger zones first dev blog came out 18.5 and update came out 15.6 and around same time for last years la royale update except the m1 kvt premium shit so if the first dev blog comes around the 18th we can figure out pretty easy what time we can expect the update

Knowing how Gaijin dose sub-trees, I’m worried none of its unique stuff will come and it’ll be nothing but C&P.

I’m looking forward to the Benelux myself but worried that it will be implemented horribly.

4 Likes

Then Gr9A soon then, it’s subsonic too 😜

And FA2 to 11.3. it’s subsonic if you cant kill a sub-sonic its a skill issue 😉

friday is highly possible

yeah they do them quite bad im a bit pissed about how they did the finnish sub tree like atleast add some of the more unique stuff also bmp-2d etc would have been so nice also the voice lines are quite funky. saw another finnish guy make a video about it but not sure if showing that to gaijin would get them to re work the voice lines

Very real chance indeed. Either way, C&P slapped with Dutch flags is already more than I can find elsewhere. Besides, if WT is around long enough the Fokker G1 will make it in at some point with Gaijin adding so much little known aircraft…
G1 was a good aircraft, ahead of its time, operational by the dozens and had a k/d ratio greater than 1 in combat. Much greater considering most got destroyed on the ground. For sho, even if BeNeLux addition isn’t true, this one will make it in at some point.

4 Likes

Blogdev?

nu uh

Sadness.

On the one hand these giant cruiser submarines are useless given their lack of maneuverability and terrible dive/surface times.

On the other hand they’re very cute tho…

3 Likes

I’m also expecting a lot of copy paste at launch but future additions will most probably be unique, they’ll have to expand it in future updates

I’m sure they will expand it like the south african, finnish and hugarian subtrees… oh wait.

1 Like

what

BeNeLux can totally come without any copy pasta but yeah i have some fear…

3 Likes

South africa has had some unique additions after the initial release, i don’t see your point
Finland doesn’t really have many unique vehicles left anyway

no. it’s different thing. all Pakistan things in China TT, because they are designed and produced in China. But T-84 isn’t.

I was responding to this:

We have seen very little new vehicles for sub trees after their full release (air+ground both being in game). People expect their sub tree to be big and receive a lot of attention, but it always ends the same way.

I think next week at the earliest. The update 12.-16. June.

1 Like

iirc pakistan didn’t even adopt the T-84 so I have no idea why this person is bringing it up. The T-84 is most likely going to come via thailand for japan, since you know, thailand has adopted it

1 Like