Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Just need the Mk107 engine and HMD from the GR9A :P

1 Like

Its a shame there’s not very many fun liveries, but thats the Royal navy for you. The most “exciting” I know of is the blue one

I tried to install a 809 Skin, with the Pheonix, but it just wouldnt let me. I think the upload was corrupted or something

Nah Royal Navy regular camos are where they cooked. Look at the Bucc S.2. That all over Gloss Blue is absolutely flawless. Wish they’d popped it on SHAR tbh

The blue one I was referring to

Spoiler

4 Likes

I mean all things considered they probably would’ve integrated the HMD had they kept it in service until 2012, because my understand is that that 2012 date was based off the expectation the F-35 would arrive then… which it didn’t. lol.

But honestly think it might’ve got a HMD had it not been binned in 2006.

yeah its legally allowed PUMA but worse and uglier

I think British mains are now in the phase where US mains where before arrival of Tomcat or where German mains where before arrival of Leopard 2PSO…
To put it mildly, very vocal

2 Likes

They’re not very good/interesting until the missile age, and until then like half of all Chinese naval addition could also go to Japan lmao

1 Like

Yeah, as do I. Especially combined with the ASRAAM it didnt actually get cleared with I think.

1 Like

Goddamn you’re giving us too much credit, where’s Hyrikul, that bloke has singlehandedly made sure people haven’t forgotten about France, and that’s impressive considering how much Brits want you to forget about France 😂

They’re those people on the other side of the channel right? :P

1 Like

Not only that it will make people angry cause of the C&P for the Chinese Navy.

So it’s a win-win :p (I’m joking btw.)

I mean ASRAAM would be a bit worthless without it

well, no, that’s probably a bit unfair, but it’d still be worth a whole lot less without HMD

Yeah…

Looks at Tornado Gr4 with HMD that was only used for A2G weapons and couldnt be used with ASRAAM

1 Like

honestly if they were prepared to integrate a HMD or similar onto a GR.4, then I can’t imagine the MoD objecting. that leaves the treasury though.

boy is that thing ugly

you sure you’re not thinking of the Dutch?

Maybe… Or those Belgiums. They liked buying our wool

1 Like

Imo though I don’t like the rhinmetall turret, something about gun cradle i think?