Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Queen Mary would be such a waste of a model at the moment, after Orion it wouldn’t even be funny.

If the next British Dreadnought isn’t at 7.0 or 7.3 its not even comical its just insulting.

2 Likes

i like the turret, looks pretty cool and futuristic + it has an extremely low profile

Queen Mary would be such a waste of a model at the moment, after Orion it wouldn’t even be funny.

Isn’t that ship a Dreadnought with no AA Guns?

1 Like

Er… probably?

Yes, like 7 of the 8 British dreadnoughts. :)

I’m gonna say this. That is so dumb, I think Britain has enough Dreadnought with no AA guns.

Its funny for the first & second time but 7 times? Christ. Give the British Naval enjoyers a Ship with AA for a time being my guy. :/

2 Likes

Yeah… Thats exactly my opinion. It would just be a giant “Screw you” to the British TT.

1 Like

I agree, it’s a shame we don’t have any of our late WW1 ships in WW2 refits with AA.

I wouldn’t mind but we just got Orion which is a 6.3 and now we are forcasted to get Queen Mary and she is another 6.3.

I’m not sure why when we don’t have a 7.0 Battleship they seem to want to give us more 6.3 stuff.

Basically, take HMS Orion, remove 1 primary gun, add some more torps you have QM

1 Like

Worse than that, Orion is 6.7

I just wish they would spend the time developing an R/QE class. Or a model for Dunkerque, Strasbourg, Francesco Carracciollo, Colorado or Lyon,

I pretend she is 6.3, because that’s where Orion belongs.

1 Like

Yeah… sigh

Rest in Peace Royal Navy

Exactly. That will be an-out right kick in the balls for the British Naval mains.

2 Likes

My understanding is that china is getting a blue and brown water navy no matter what, so id like to do my part to at least make it somewhat interesting, and i have a few cruisers i can throw in to help.

what is this

That image looks photoshop, Though that’s just me.

1 Like

ye i didn’t notice it

The top is a AA Rooikat, bottom is centauro so fake

p0080455_preview

That real

5 Likes

That because it is fake. Someone got bored one day and said: I’m gonna create something curse and made that :p

1 Like