Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Dont worry, S400 will come. And maybe something for other nations

I have a hunch that AV-8B+ from USMC copy paste from Italian Navy AV-8B+ except AGM-65E Maverick it’s exclusive for USN & USMC aircraft and Harrier GR.5 (RAF)

AV-8B Night Attack could be 11.7 BR for Air RB, Air SB and Ground RB

I assume might be F-111F refit 1995 with AN/ASQ-153 Pave Spike pod & AGM-130 guided AGM

USMC AV-8B+ ground RB at 11.7 but Air RB & Air SB would be 12.3, armed AGM-65E & AGM-65F Maverick like F/A-18A+ & F/A-18C Hornet

I guess maybe AV-8B+ (2023) from USMC BR to 13.0 in Air RB & Air SB and ground RB at 13.3

I think by the time we will get brimstones there will be more long range sams in game.

For russia.

We dont really need a sam with that much range to counter the brimstone. 20-30km range sams should do the job.

1 Like

We dont, but had it ever stopped snail from adding things we do not need?

1 Like

I hope those multi vehicle SPAAs will bring a new mechanic. Something like a AI companion(Radar or command vehicle) could help these SPAAs.

Not so Fun Fact:

Some versions of the S300 dont need a seperate radar vehicle.

Do you have any pictures of those variants?

And many SPAA that are the top now could DL between each other, so that also could be implemented where you can parasite from your allied player.

US will probably suffer the most in the future due not having long range SAMs.

1 Like

9A38

:,(

8 Likes

that’s ugly tbh

3 Likes

That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life

2 Likes

hahahahahahaha I want it

Not just USA. Great Britain, Italy, Germany, France, China, Israel and Sweden lack SAM range 20 ~ 30 km

DON’T give them ideas

1 Like

I’m pretty sure China has enough long range SAMs to be added in the future.

I doubt it, helictopers can arry 16 hellfires, I dont see why carrying 12 to 18 brimstones is to much, not when you have planes in game that already get a ton of loadout options

and those ones from a plane have a range of 60+ kms