Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Italy and France can get SAMP/T)

1 Like

USA can get SLAMRAAM, UK CAMM, Ger IRIS-T SL, Japan Type 11 TSK II, China FK-2000. As for the rest i dunno

no? britain has Land Ceptor which can be used as one unit, and has a range of 25km, thats just to much for gaijin apparently, (jumping from 10 to 12km to an PESA radar and 18km for russia wasn’t tho apparently)

Well, it is 60 in a straight line but we will ignore that (Yes the base CAMM, not the ER or MR)

uk also has the ASRAAM truck which ASRAAM in the air has 50km range but since its being fired from the ground on a none moving vic I assume its more gonna be like 20km

Helicopters cannot be compared to a jet. You can fire these agms from the heights that a helicopter cant reach.

We call this the “Abrams Lower Front Plate Postulate.”

They say its 16 but i give it more.

and? why should we limit them now? gaijin has done nothing to try and limit cas and has actually only made it easier to make strong loadouts with the custom loadout options, so again I see no reason to nerf the british suddenly

How is this even a nerf? Also I didn’t specify that only brimstones should be limited.
This is just a simple matter of balance.

Mind the British paranoia.

you also forget these things have the similar explosive mass as a hellfire but are auto guided meaning its most likely gonna take more then one to kill, so why not nerf the F16C and limit it to only 2 mavricks after all, the harrier should only be able to carry 4 to 6 brimstones right?

not really when the thing isnt even in game yet and people are already calling for its nerf

They can’t afford to lose a single decent vehicle.

1 Like

CAMM(25KM+)/CAMM-ER(40KM+)/CAMM-MR(100KM+) via Sky Sabre/Land Ceptor (for Britain), and maybe Germany via Poland as Mała Narew, however I don’t know if the Polish launcher variant has the self designation sights for the missile.
Also Italy is currently adopting CAMM too, but idk what they’re mounting the launcher on, or if it’s going to retain the self designation sight.

Sky Sabre, note the extra mast.

Mała Narew

I’m looking forward new chinese SAM top tier better Tor-M1 but not sure BR for ground RB & ground SB would be 12.0 or 12.3 in rank 8

It’s interested, I never saw SAMP/T. but could be rank 8 ?

5 SAM top tier for ground RB would be 12.0 or 12.3 BR ?

I don’t know Israel new SAM top tier

Would need to be a multiple of 3. I can see Harrier Gr9A being 2 hard points (so 6). But Tornado Gr4 should be 4 (So 12)

na because it can have a dedicated radar truck gaijin will see that as the only option and will ignore the Land Ceptors onboard radar

I dont see why the harrier should only be limited to 6 missiles when you already have planes like the F16C with 6 mavrics and the Su25M3 with 8 KH38s

This is true. 4 hard points then should be fine for a sub-sonic so 12.