Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Its gonna be either A: Historical skins, B: What-if or alt-history skins or C: Anime skins. :p

Never gonna happen

Everyone hints this update has loads of content.

If the leak is “the tip of the iceberg” like gszabi says, then I’m hyped.

I forgot about China, China’s Flanker is indeed AESA, even the J-11 later also used AESA

Well of course the last one ain’t gonna be happening. But that’s what I am gonna be greeted the second I open the WT Live website.

1 Like

Eh, Limiting them to laser only mode would be enough, reduces the ROF to the point that SPAA/CAP should be up and in position by the time you get through a rack to contest you.

hey that looks like a winter morning tornado

Why ?

I wouldn’t suggest taking out key features of a missile

That would be hard. Earier Brims lacked laser, only post 2008 and 2 have SALH

Good luck dealing with 10+ AGMs. Tornado probably gets even more

Up to 18

2 Likes

Should I be happy for that or terrified about that?

watch em not add the Triple Brimstone mounts

Oh, I didn’t think about that. I can use funny RCAF mig skin and not have to play USSR.

depends, are you flying the Tornado or playing a Ground target?

Depends on which side you are. If you are the one in the plane you can remove 18 tanks at once. If you are on the reciving side hope there is a building between you and the missile.

I mean I do play Britain and plan to get both CAS & CAP planes for my ground line-up in the near future.
So I guess it’s both amazing & gonna be scary lol.

18 brimstones can be very useful in EC or air sim

I honestly doubt they’d add Brims with MMW seekers anyway, it would probably be too overpowered in the current (and near future) SPAA landscape, Brimstone 1 out ranges all SPAA in game by a fair margin