Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

So when can we expect the devblog season?

1 Like

maybe the start of this week

2 Likes

I would hope Monday or Tuesday but it’s entirely possible we get a Thursday preorder and nothing else for next week

hopefuly putting an end to everything, start it of with the preorders

2 Likes

we will see hope my warrior isn’t one of them

3 Likes

I suppose so? But we wouldnt call it that. Its rocky mountain monsoon season rn so we just got an inch or two of rain.

Edit: yes its apparently a chinook state

1 Like

Can you send some of that rain up here? We need it to end this 5+ year drought.

1 Like

Ive heard things are rough up in Calgary. It didnt used to rain this much down here but i think the climate is changing. Or maybe i just dont remember it much from as a kid.

1 Like

The climate is definitely changing.

Winters have become colder and longer and Summers hotter with Fall and Spring basically dispering.

Meaning I don’t think any of them want to be in the British TT. Ofc they’re gonna want to see the Bhishma, that’s a no brainer.

Im about 24 hours south of you along the front range. We never used to have fall or spring but now spring has become this super rainy season.

Er i guess more like 18 hours.

1 Like

when people only apply for partnership to get benefits(the whole of tiktok)

3 Likes

We can talk about how we burned the white house or it’s not in American history books?

2 Likes

holy cope

2 Likes

Thank you. Did us all a favor. Unfortunately we rebuilt it.

2 Likes

American history books talk about how Britain burned the White House, for a single sentence. Its usually pressed in with the Constitution and Old Hickory so nobody really pays attention to it.

2 Likes

Britain?! Canada did it too

1 Like

I’m doing well on subs and views but 7 months?

To be fair old hickory is a good story.

Until he does the whole genocide of the Cherokee thing thats a lot less cool.

Ah yes the country with no tank development since ww2 suddenly upgrades an Mbt with thermals and armor.

6 Likes