Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

yeah but u aint a german main so we can blame another playerbase :P

Eh? Canada hasn’t been one the moon yet. Unless I missed an Apollo mission but those where all American crewed last I checked.

Sure ex-Canada scientist help the first moon mission but I’m 90% the next one hasn’t happened yet.

Also not all Canadian’s can buy maple syrup. Not with Quebec’s mafia like control over it.

Fallout time line is the real time line where the US invades them

2 Likes

No I was point out it has to be one or the other.

No double standards. And so I picked the one they’d like. All Leos go to Germany.

that isn’t already the case with sweden (with leo 1 & 2s) and italy (with leo 1s and soon leo 2s).

France maybe with benelux soon aswell.

In the case of Italy and Sweden they used those or the sub-tree did.

Apart for the Denmark one but Gaijin has stated Sweden is a Nordic tree.

1 Like

I’m in the boat of let’s not add the Canadian Leo now

That the camp I’m in because it’s just endless arguing over, over and over again.

He chose to stop being Canadian?

We 🫡 his courage in making the right decision.

1 Like

They didn’t. They had to.

1 Like

how about more India Russian vehicles

1 Like

NO SIR NO

I beg not. They don’t want to be with us, We don’t want to be with them

2 Likes

i mean, i didnt actualy see an indian saying he doesnt like the implementations yet

This but unironically.
Canada is just an empty frozen tundra with chatbots that occasionally tell American that they don’t know what cold really is.

1 Like

Lol its like I’ve worked up at 12,000 ft (4000 meters). At night. In the winter. In blizzards.

I know what -50 degrees feels like thank you very much.

Once it gets below about -15 fehrenheit (-25 C) it doesnt really make any difference.

He pointed out that these were British and not Canadian parts.

1 Like

Have you felt the +20 to -50 with a day change?

1 Like

Yeah

Just…bruh

1 Like

Looks at the Cows on the farmland outside You’re hurting my poor Albertosaurus feelings.

(I now have two options dis Qubeic or try and use elsewhere. mmm, I’ll take option two despite how much I want to use option one)

The Bay of Fundy might be cold but it’s only Atlantic cold, not Artic

1 Like

Part of the 3 states that also get chinooks?

1 Like