Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

And how dose that work?

If Germany must get the 2A4M CAN then the must get the 2A6M CAN as it looks unique (with the cages and umbrella)

Rules for me not for thee.

1 Like

i can sense this topic getting locked down

4 Likes

believe me, u dont want that recognition. it brings us a hell lot of problems.

But still for everyones mental health seperating the game and reality is for the best. I hurt myself already way to much myself from the frustration that swedish leopards literaly are the better german ones even if its not true

2 Likes

Su-47 is like EAP (hate to mention it), which they have explicitly said does not fit the current requirements.

I think the Soviet air tree will peak with the a late model flanker and then eventually the su-57 and su-75 (if it ever flies).

5 Likes

I typed that same thing out maybe 10 minutes ago…

We have developed the sixth sense.

1 Like

the umbrella etc are not unique, and mostly cosmetic in terms of war thunder. we would only get the standard 2a6m can which is equivalent to the 2a6a3, thats why germany wouldnt get it, because we have the same exact tank in germany itself as well

Canada is barely represented and the Leo2Can is only present in leaks right?
How the are you people averaging 200 posts/day about Canada? I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaijin just cans all future plans for them based on this thread.

the common sense?

2 Likes

its from the guy that had the last 3-4 updates completly right its pretty much confirmed

the 2A4 can its a unique variant that should go to the country of origin/developement, 2A6M its a generalized standarization for leopard 2A6’s in some countries in order to put them up to date, and Canada can get that without taking away the unique vehicle from germany, i already talked this with smugspite wich was a very nice talk i had with him, he was civil on the whole conversation and he understands how it feels that someone takes away your unique vehicle, he was overall very nice

there was a leak regarding the 2A4M? i thought someone threw a suggestion into the mix

This is why we need a devblog.

At least I can open a game and play German.

It almost impossible to find Canada mutch less non-ahistorical representation.

Because these are the only nations that did anything I guess:

German
USA
Italy
UK
USSR
Japan

Said cosmetic make it a perfect “commo net” premium for the Germany then.

not gonna lie but you really have an inferiority complex with your whole canada suffers talk

2 Likes

Gaijin bad rules.

Adding a T-90 from a nation that hates the UK with the “Commonwealth” argument. And other bad placements like Swiss Hunter.

So Canadian stuff has multiple places it can go.

3 Likes

A Canadian Leo must go to Germany as they told me so I just just proving it’s true with the others as well.

Ok. Gimme a second.

Canada doesnt exist. Anything north of Cheyenne is just unsubstantiated rumor.

Canada is too coldy for leopards, duh.

How do you modify a cat?

Canada has never been to the moon or won an SEC championship, so they’re irrelevant.

The best maple syrup is from Vermont.

There we go 😀

5 Likes

warthunder is just a game afterall. People who think warthunder represents reality have definetly some deficit in their brains.

Canada wont loss reputation because of a canadian vehicle in the german tree

1 Like