Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

sorry to not understand the last part about the AV TURMS-T. but from my understanding is that its a Soviet tank purchased by Syria which under went upgrades with an Italian FCS, what part makes it more German to warrant a move to the German TT?

Remove the British parts of the Hunter. What’s left?
Remove the US parts of the Argentinian F-16. What’s left?
Remove the US parts of the Swiss F-18. What’s left?

2 Likes

the government of canada paid KMW to modify a german leopard Jesus christ is not hard to understand Stop trying to attack shini like he was going after your neck Go take your olanzapine, poor guy its trying to explain you how it works and then you just say he hates canada, seriously i wouldnt have said anything if you werent so rude and calling out someone racist for no reason lol

3 Likes

If the Leopard goes to Germany on the basics that it’s German.

Then way are we getting Indo-Soviet things what have zero relations to the UK

1 Like

Prove that India is in War Thunder as a tech tree or sub-tree.

BAE Hawk is a jet trainer and our first jet was a Vampire Mk III.

But gaijin never said India will be a sub as we already got SA.

1 Like

Big L for anyone who would want to play Britain in the future then since QM is worse than Iron Duke

2 Likes

We already know that Gaijin bends any “rules” as it sees fit, so discussing them is just wasted time. The 2A4M CAN will prob go to Germany because Britain already has the OES and simply doesn’t earn them as much money.

3 Likes

Big L for the royal navy in general. People call Italy and France naval TT pathetic and that is true game wise, just above them was the strongest naval power in the world since Tralfagar and until Malaya.

1 Like

Yeah…

They can insult our selection of aircraft or ground vehicles. But the royal navy… really…

1 Like

that makes it sound more like you just hate every other country. The thing is that germany has their own variants of all other leopards, we literaly cant realy “claim” other countries leopards because we have our own version. Hell we even have our own strv122s … gajin just doesnt wanna add them.
The Leo 2a4M can literaly is the only one not replaceable by a german counterpart (well there is 1-2 weird era leos from ukraine and greece i guess)

never said that, just no involvment for the leopard beyonf requesting the modification

Additionally, despite the PZBTL being a tier 7, and costing the same, gaijin is still yet to add a tier 7 pack that starts off at tier 7, same for China and France. Britain and Russia got them in the form of GE premiums however.

So KMW doing due to Canada it makes it German? And it can only go to Germany. Yet that doesn’t to everything else? Or ever other Leo

Rather one or the other. Else you just hate the country and the people in it.

But should have known is how everyone one the internet have told me. “Canada doesn’t exist.” AKA I should go kill myself.

my point is that post-1950, the RCAF mostly used American jets, the Sabra, the Voodoo, the Starfighter and even the Freedom Fighter. Excluding the bottomless hole for the F/A-18/CF-18 Hornet, the Air Force side is very American in retrospect to their British beginnings

1 Like

Every one of those Yank Jets are built by Canada.

And the Canadian Sabers where used by the UK.

doesnt exist in terms of war thunder yes, just dont take the game so freaking serious

1 Like

Yeah there would be no reason, it would’ve been better if Orion was the Prem and KGV 1911 or QM came as TT.

Lord I just want 7.0 ships, its genuinely hard for me to comprehend how we don’t have any.

1 Like

Far more then just WT

no rather, you chill out and stop calling people racist for not sharing your point of view or seeing what’s real, The 2A6M canadian can go to UK as canadian vehicle the 2A4 Can is a unique vehicle that does not have anything around similar to it and would be perfect as an event/premium for germany, im calling you out here for trying to victimize yourself and call Shini, and now me racist for not sharing the same point of view here or you get the political talking somewhere else or you chill and argue like a normal person You cant just call anybody racist for having different opinions

1 Like