Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Far more then just WT

no rather, you chill out and stop calling people racist for not sharing your point of view or seeing what’s real, The 2A6M canadian can go to UK as canadian vehicle the 2A4 Can is a unique vehicle that does not have anything around similar to it and would be perfect as an event/premium for germany, im calling you out here for trying to victimize yourself and call Shini, and now me racist for not sharing the same point of view here or you get the political talking somewhere else or you chill and argue like a normal person You cant just call anybody racist for having different opinions

1 Like

Guess what almost all “US” equipment was eather built by Canada or gifted by the UK.

Almost nothing came from the US that is C&P that didn’t have a middle nation.

Is it better to have no 7.0 ships than to have 7.0 ships that are bad?
(They did it to Mutsu, they’ll do it to you)

1 Like

how? nobody says canada doesnt exist, nobody says canada doesnt use leopards, nobody says that canada didnt order the modification, nobody says that canada is unimportant in the history, nobody of us denies the canadian accomplishments.

Just for the terms of war thunder, in this game. Canada does not have a home , that is sad yes. But you cant change that sadly. Gajin is fickle and does what it does. And from everything we now the 2a4m can is going germany is makes perfect sense for the premium etc.

Its just you hurting yourself over and over with denying the matter and fighting it.
You think we want to fight the matter all the time and indirectly hurt the canadian community?
No we dont, but its you guys who always start it and hurt yourself in the progress

I say down with canada. They’ve had it too good for too long…

2 Likes

To be fair, better that I can have my wet dream of the Royal Navy’s Grand Fleet than have it butchered?

How is Mutsu’s dispersion compared to the 15’s do you know?

It seems to me that Mutsu is kinda just Hood but better?

1 Like

Oh but far too many people have. Far to many times I’ve been told that.

More then 50% for the people I’ve met one the internet has told me that in one way or another.

Me right now
Patrick Star GIF - Patrick Star Confused - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

I mean the irony would be if neither Germany nor Britain got the Canadian Leopard but the Russians get another brand new top tier plane and MBT

That would be for the best.

yes, but it wasnt us, i dont know much about canada, but the single fact alone that i know
That canada is a major factor for the Geneva Convention, shows how rich their history is and how much they accomplished in their history. (Even if its not good, same stands for germany ask people what they know and many will first answer nazi and the austrian guy)

Spoiler

Sensitive

hating someone for the simple fact that they are from another country/race its racism if you are calling me out for that and shini even tho we are arguing about a tank not a race its rather obvious that you have something else in your mind out of the theme,

now regarding the canadian leopard its a german vehicle that became canadian but still its german, you cant change that is like if i was saying that the export variations of the abrams werent americans cuz now they are in hands of other countries, the value of the canadian leopard 2A4 is the collection value it has, a unique vehicle and if you remove that unique vehicle from the country of origin of course they are gonna be mad, the 2A6M its a good option that could go to the UK and i have nothing against it going to the UK since its not as limited as the 2A4 CAN

Nooooooo then that would mean BvvD would sit in Russia for 45 mins on the dev stream lol

5 Likes

And when I mean new plane I mean some batsh** like the Su-47 which can just outturn everything and has R-73 but better, and new tanks well I need not think hard

1 Like

Pantsir reverse gear flashbacks

On the bright side they did the English stream first this year, so we got to see stuff other than the Russian Tree, hopefully stays that way. Although JCVS gets a fair bit of viewership for his translation streams which is cool

2 Likes

At least Germany gets recognition.

You ask for Canada and you get told it didn’t exist until 1989 and then was immediately occupied by the US.

1 Like

Yea that was cool but I did find it funny how BvvD looked at the other nations at light speed to say hey we don’t sit in Russia honest

2 Likes

i hope they model the large trucks toppling over when turning (not referencing any CCTV in anyway)

4 Likes

shall i do that in EUIV then?