Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I mean if you ever go to Reddit they believe a “Commonwealth tree” or turning the UK into one.

Also there hasn’t been any formal announcement the India is become part of the UK tree. The Arjun could go to Germany. After all a German Company had it’s hand it making it.

not to mention that the Queen Elisabeth class were the first Battleships to be armed with 15inch guns and were called the first super dreadnaughts, the fact germany has 3 and japan also has 2 and a 16inch armed ship is criminal

3 Likes

another dinner plate joins our ranks!

Most dislike India and South Africa form what I’ve seen.

Most would have liked a Anglo sphere Dominion as they actually make sense in the UK.

Yeah, we will fight yamato and iowa in the lion, while Germany, and Russia play their opener with AShM.

Britain being a Commonwealth tree is like Sweden being a Nordic tree (Norway, Denmark, Finland, etc) and Italy being a Minor Axis tree among other nations (Romania, Hungary, etc).
It’s just how Gaijin wanted these Nations to be and there’s not much the players can do

1 Like

yeah I think I have voiced my disappointment with SA and India lol

1 Like

again thats where the problem is, like it or not india is part of the UK tree, you cant ignore it and cant just give it away. With everything you calculate you have to include india. And the ones who like it are the indian community because their stuff is getting included and thats not a small market.
Could india have been placed better? Maybe, but they put it into UK

no please not

i don’t want a made in china version of the leopard 2a4

uk would benefit more from it xD

South Africa may add some unique stuff to our TT, but its the frequency at which they add SA stuff over Britsh stuff that started to wear people down. So many great British Vehicles yet to be added

1 Like

you know its bad when both the UK and Germany have connection to it and neither side want it lol

2 Likes

maybe… but “Brit mains” really really shouldnt be held accountable for that.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but blame the German player who told me a German Company being paid by another nation to make something makes it a German vehicle.

G6-Rhino and the M109A2 Paladin before AS-90 Braveheart, hell japan even gets a british high yield HE round that we dont get on the Type99

1 Like

but sadly we have to, because its your tree where it all ends up being

Look at the Mosquito in the Chinese tree, it was originally a British aircraft, but Canada modified/built it specifically to meet China’s needs.

Then German mains have to be take responsiblity for the Swiss Hunter F58. The Vehicle Britain was actively asking for. ending up on the German TT.

1 Like

apples and orange ?

they helped them a bit

or are you looking for something in particular`like the leopard 2a4can ?
which is 100% german tech

we didn’t asked for it iirc

1 Like

argue about Canada leopard and Commonwealth vehicles part ??

i mean we could ask smin again for confirmation about indian plans, just like they did with argentinia, but with the amount of indian stuff getting released and being out into UK its pretty clear