Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I think we’ve given up hope for something like the Ajax. So id be happy with the LAV III to finally have something other than the Fox or Warrior to use at 11.3

2 Likes

Australia is getting SEP V3, idk why you guys don’t fight for those instead

Idk what’d be worse, the whole Leopard 2A4M Can, or the Skink.
Anything regarding Canadian vehicles appears to cause massive uproar

2 Likes

tbf we are meant to be getting the Desert Warrior which if its anything like the M3A3 or the dardo should be a very nice IFV

Its because we already have the Canadian ADATS at 11.7

2 Likes

American will have objection to the LAV they think it’s an American vehicle Canada adopted.

I’ve talked about the guy claiming the LAV-III and LAV-6.0 where Stryker variant.

It’s part of a wider problem where people think Canadian vehicle are American or a variant of an American vehicle.

Americans dont understand that other countries can actually design and build things equal to or even better than them.

Like the guy who claims the F-16A should beat the Eurofighter Typhoon with ease

2 Likes

Yeah definitely, I mean Germany has little to nothing to do with the Argentine Navy, the vast majority of their ships are either foreign designs or ships built abroad by various British shipyards. The closest they have to anything German is two small destroyers built by Friedrich Krupp Germaniawerft and armed with American weapons. But that’s hardly a valid reason for the Argentine Navy to pop up in the German tree

and I think I can speak for most people who want commonwealth tanks, we already have the challengers we dont need another tank gaijin refuses to actually fix (and the leopard is better)

Sorry guys but my dad owns Gaijin and he just told me that the German tech tree is getting removed and replaced with Canada!

Argument settled.

/s /j

1 Like

They better get something good either on the next event or the september update, it is honestly horrifying to see the RN in such a shape.

Just something i’ve noticed, but i’ve seen less Russian mains complain about their equipment/a variant of it going to something like the UK (India) when compared to other nations like Germany and the US.
I’m a german main so yes I can comment on behalf of that lol.

but the M1A2 SEP is better than the 2A6

And this point a Canadian Tech-tree is the only option but we need to remove the idea Canada is nothing but C&P from everyone.

one thing i still gotta say is, while i dont mind UK getting a canada leo, thats where it should end no australia or any other commonwealth nation anymore.
If we start giving UK every commonwealth nation on top of UK, India, Canada, South Africa it will realy be way to much

Im doubting event anytime soon because we only “just” got the Renown. But yeah, next time round hopefully something good.

But yeah… I dont what their obsession is with only giving Britian WW1 stuff.

Mgiht just be on the Russian Forums

3 Likes

at low altitude dog fight at low speeds yes xD, devil lies in the details

Fair enough, I don’t see that many Russian mains on here and that could be why

ehhhhhh idk I would argue the 2A6 is better and tbh the 2A6M looks cooler

1 Like