Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

And Gaijin did just that to add:

A Russian T-90 for a nation that hates the UK to the UK.

1 Like

Or Hunter F58 to the German TT

1 Like

huh neat I wonder why germany got it then and france wasn’t going to get it until they had to yell at gaijin

thats we we got the one from argentinien in the end, because when the France mains saw it having a Stab they went crazy…
then they removed the stab, no one carred anymore for it

Just Austrian, only a French gun and autoloader

3 Likes

Russian has a T90A already, Germany dosent have a leopard 2A4 with metal sheets as armor and DM53, the value of the 2A4CAN goes into it’s uniqueness

75/25 then

yeah I mean I can see the argument for a german carrier since they literally only have Graf Zeppelin, but at the same time they were british and should go to the british tree lol

so again britian can just get the 2A6M later then since the germans have variants just like it, and then at least Canadians can play with the 2a6M and the ADATS, maybe even a LAV III at some point

3 Likes

It’s funny every other nation “despite no formal announcement” apparently has a home. Despite that not being the case.

Yet when Canada(and the other dominions just ask for their stuff to stay together" it never should happen. the only exist to be ripped apart and used as and I quote “Filler” AKA to be another but event vehicles.

“Germany mains”: NOOOO Canadian Leo must go to Germany. Turns around Can we have an F-18, F-16, Challenger, K2 etc. Form nations they the same amount of relation as the UK has to Canada*

1 Like

Yeah, best i’ve seen is “Polish F-16s because we have 1 Polish Leopard”

4 Likes

even less most of the time*

1 Like

I don’t really mind sounds good for me, as i’m saying it’s more of the uniqueness of the vehicle

This is what I mean, can we have at least have a debate with out stabbing each other in the throats with insults come backs and god know what else.

they have been named at home by gajin employees sadly, the rare ones are switzerland which has no specific home yet and the rare few ones that found their implementation in the russian tree.
Oh yeah austrian vehicles arent specificaly named at home for france either.
So if you look at it realy. You are realy wrong with what u said
In the same manner as all those nation canada/australian havent gotten a specific home

2 Likes

yeah im fully willing to concede on that front it is an actually unique variant of the tank, and at least that way both sides are happy

Yeah and for the UK I’ve seen:
Leopards 1s and 2s, and CF-18 from Canada
Leopard 1s, Abrams, F-18s from Australia
Leopards 2s and F-15s from Singapore
And that’s scratching the surface

as i said collectors piece, thats our main problem

1 Like

tbf on the plane side, that has mainly dissipated since it was back when our best fighter was the Tornado F3 fighting F16Cs and Mig29SMTs

Yeah i mean, i wouldnt like to take away from britain stuff like the Challenger 130 just cuz Germany had to do something with it, is not like we couldnt get the KF51 and it’s pretty unfair, and both sides are happy

1 Like