Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

same old ones

1 Like

Canadian Leo.
Taking things out of context from personal DM without permission.

Nothing really new

1 Like

I’ll put it this way if i as a German Main wanted the Challenger 2 LEP cuz of it’s relations with the Germany company and only cuz of that, what is your opinión on it?.

Blocked, removed and gonna get your location.

/S

1 Like

So the German army/government order said upgrade? or was it a company paid by Canada to do it?

Oh right, it was number 2. Companies don’t care about their host countries. After all, money is money(and capitalists love money)

The NF-5A was built by Canadair but it’s a Dutch vehicle. Why? because neither Canada nor the RCAF had anything to do with it. The Netherlands placed that order/modification making it theirs.

Funny because there are those that want Challengers.

Good to hear, I’ve gotten bored of the UK recently so I bought the Somua SM and now I’m using both that and the E.B.R 1963 to grind the French tree, and I have the AMX-30 Super to help with later tiers. Never thought I’d enjoy France to that extent and with Benelux coming to reinforce it (especially higher ranks) I’m excited:)

Exactly now, the canadian leopard dosent have any relations except commonwealth, Guess how does it feel to stretch that only to force a vehicle onto a tech tree

I don’t, it’s not fair

I am curious, I wonder how gaijin will do Argentinian ships, on one hand Germany has received all of their tanks so far but the ones they have got have either been domestic tanks like the TAM or had some form of German involvement. When it comes to the naval side Argentina mostly bought their larger ships, such as both of their carriers being ex-British carriers and the general belgrano being a US cruiser with zero german involvement, hell even the planes their carrier carried were a mix of American and French if I remember correctly

under the rules it would fall into US, normaly since its an F-5. Involvement of canada doesnt matter since canada isnt in the game as a real nation.
With the same principal the leopard 2a4m, falls into germany because canada isnt in the game.
Thats simply how it is.

I know it sucks, but that is just how it is canada doesnt have a home in the game as sad as it is

popcorn

4 Likes

Canada has more relation to the UK than just the “Commonwealth”. Out of all the “Commonwealth nations,” it’s got the best relations.

More than Inda and it’s T-90.

1 Like

I dont think any should go onto the German TT. Just not needed. Better for Argentina to go to a south american TT at some point.

i dont think the SK105 even has german involvement actualy

As i said it’s too much of a stretch to use commonwealth as an excuse

oh really? I thought it did huh

its french austrian if iam right

Yeah SK105 it’s french Austrian

yet we have the T-90 Bishma and most likely the Mig21 Bison under even faultier commonwealth ties

1 Like