Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

That would depend on which Leo you are talking about. Canada will want to use their own communications equipment which is fairly standard. The C1s had a Belgian made FCS from memory. This went away with the C2 which had the more modern FCS of the 1A5. Not as sure on the 2A4s but as far as I’m aware it is mostly standard

As a German main, this makes sense. But as a Canadian, I don’t see why the UK can’t get at least a single form of Leopard.
Canada has used the: Leopard C1 (Leopard 1a3 with LRF), Leopard C2 (Leopard 1a5) (Some having the MEXAS kit while others not), Leopard 2A4 Can, 2A4M Can, 2A6M Can.
At least allow Britain to get the Leopard 2A4 Can if Germany gets the 2A4M variant.
If Britain can get a T-90 because of India as “commonwealth”, then it’d also make sense if Britain can get a single Leopard.

It’s hard to appeal to both sides despite me being involved in both nations ingame while being a Canadian.

5 Likes

tbf, they have it, its named Vickers

5 Likes

Ilegal leopard

If it is the only requirement if you buy it is that you don’t run anything Canada doesn’t use with it.

That’s right the only way to play a Canadian Leo in the German tree is to 1DL or to say you believe Canada has been under German occupation since 1940.

and its fucking terrible lol, its worse then both the challengers and the leopards lmao

It’s missing the composite in the Mantlet. But the Vickers is a very good tank and it can only get better with the MK.7/2

1 Like

If im correct, didn’t they say the same for the R2Y2s if/when they find a replacement for them?
Unless im tripping and it was just a fever dream

No the excuse is that it’s a german leopard with German modifications that are cheaper than rheinmetall’s so it can fit canda’s needs

1 Like

Canadian Leo to run with the Canadian ADATS they ran with Historically.

Quick guide to playing modern Canadian stuff:

Canadian Leo, LAV-IIIs and LAV-6.0, ADATS and MMEV, CF-188.

That’s the only line-up for modern Canadian stuff.

2 Likes

for the BR the turret has zero armour last I checked so you can just be one tapped anywhere to the turret or be disabled, not to mention most nato tanks have composite on their mantlets, but we can almost gurantee the reason we dont in game is because a certain nation doesnt have composite on their mantlets cough cough russia

I’m just trynna appeal to all parties, apart from the US, we don’t talk about them in regards of Canada.

3 Likes

which immediately makes you better then most german mains lol

1 Like

It was a modification Desinged to Canada’s needs. it’s a Canadian modification at that point. Unless so,e other nation is using said upgrade.

But you tell me when Canada posted out all its domestic and other nations’ equipment and started using only want you can find in the German tree.

Designed by Germany to fit canda’s needs, it wasnt modified by Canada it was modified by Kmw under petition of canada

I’d rather invite pre-kindness Grinch to a party then let the US have anything Canadian.

“I’m a villain, not a monster” lol

Spoiler

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

requested by canada, designed by kmw and build by kmw to be fair.
And its all fair u want a canadian line up, but fact is canada is not part of war thunder currently in the way u want it to be as sad as is it

Any arguments since I left?

1 Like

Same old Canadian Leopard

2 Likes