Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Or the super Mirrage

1 Like

it will make Commonwealth great again

Is it possible linking your Xbox account to the PC then linking that same account back to your Xbox?

If the leaked list is only tip of the iceberg, then I expect this update will be quite large (BLN, French coastal). The devblog season will probably start next week as there are many stuff to cover.

It’s just a CBT for french coastal so most likely it’s only going to be 2 premiums.

1 Like

Wrong thread, but no. Once you’re linked, you can play on both PC and Xbox as if they’re the same since they share data. You can only do it from Xbox to a brand new account as well.
But once you unlink them, you can’t do so again as it’s a once per account type of thing.

1 Like

Money.

Probably a lot more people interested in BeNeLux sub-tree as opposed to Thai/ASEAN one.

Anything new about BeNeLux in last 12 hours or so?

It’s still just a leak. So there isn’t exactly information going around as if we’re watching Gaijin develop it.

8 Likes

trialed F-22 Raptor (secret)

3 Likes

So we have from the leaks and some realistic guesses this update will have:

17 named vehicles in the leak
2 preorders for the French Coastal CBT
~10 benelux air vehicles
~10 benelux ground vehicles or less since France already has 5 lines there

Some less confirmed but good guesses would be more Fox-3 slingers such as:
F-4F ICE - Just about the only option for Germany
JAS39C - Promised a while ago
F-15J MSIP - Current F-15J can’t fire Fox-3
F-15C - Would make sense to give a Fox-3 capable F-15 to the US aswell
Su-27SM - Gotta have a Russian counterpart
J-11A - The same as above but for China

Also blurred out thing in the leak could be F-18 and there will be some naval plus other minor additions.

Which adds up to 45 vehicles give or take a few. I wouldn’t get my hopes up for unique vehicles in the benelux subtree, all of the subtrees aside from south africa have been especially disappointing for that. I’m expecting around 3 honestly unique vehicles with a couple new but very minor variants of existing ones and the rest being direct copy and paste. I’m thinking that the unique vehicles will be the NF-5, G.1a, a Fokker D.XXI variant, CV9035NL, and an AMX-13 with a 105mm of some sort to fufill that promise of a DF105 equivalent. Maybe something with a cockerill 90mm too and otherwise just copy paste mostly from the US.

5 Likes

Yes, very common aircraft, operated by all 3 BeNeLux countries. Wouldn’t expect anything less.

Did see the coastal tree got confirmed by Gszabi, very real chance it’ll have some BeNeLux stuff in too.

1 Like

Did I miss something said somewhere or an assumption if they do full sub trees right away?
Seems plausible. Just uniques NL could get easily 10 air vehicles but all would be low tier. For me thats fine. If they want to spread it across the ranks then it’ll be largely copy paste.

As long as we get a Fokker G1 and an NF-5A with 6x AIM-9P4 then i’m super excited.

Mostly just a guess based on how the Finnish subtree went as that also added air and ground at the same time.

1 Like

Hope it doesn’t fizzle like the Thai subtree.
Fokker G.1 is a must for me. NF-5A…only got psyched when I realised it can carry 6 sidewinders and was operated in the 9P4 era.

Older pics i’ve seen of Dutch 9P’s didn’t have a blue shaft. Anyone know what it means? Dummy missile?

Sooper sekrit fotografic evidunce

1 Like

Not that we have a lot of precedent to go on but they don’t seem in the habit of adding air and ground for a subtree in the same patch.

4 Likes

The J-11A is effectively identical to the J-11. The J-11B is the first upgrade.

I belive blue shaft are Air Training Missiles ATM-9 (in this case ATM-9P) although usually the shaft is a different shade

1 Like

Iirc the requirement since 2019 is that they at least flew, which they all did (except the R.40 ofc)