Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Can be J-11A MLU instead which has the capability to carry R-77

so that’s like a chinese gripen?

can we even remotely trust that cat?

Like i said on discord, those have been disappointing because they don’t have as many unique vehicles to offer compared to South Africa to start with, or the Benelux for that matter

Since the Benelux has about as many unique things as South Africa, i’m expecting the subtree to be unique as well (maybe a bit less at launch because of those time-consuming new modules)

Gszabi and the chinese leaker have credibility, not to discredit this person in anyway, but does this person have any credibility regarding leaks?

bigger payload than gripen, more like a F-15C

Having unique vehicles and Gaijin adding them are still 2 different things though.

Why put in effort when you can just C&P a bunch of Getman/british/US vehicles into the french tree.

isn’t this just C+P of the chinese leaker’s list?

what is that…kondor 2… I cant find it

Siiick. Many emojis. Such wow. Must legit.

If it used comic sans then i would be 110% persuaded.

Just kidding, who is Orangecat? The original leaker for this?

Olivia’s leaks presumable come from her cat so cats in general are trustworthy.

They do have enough vehicles to offer a subtree of mostly unique vehicles, gaijin just doesn’t put in the effort for it. They have also learned that they don’t need to put the same effort into subtrees like they did for south africa. Finland and especially Hungary don’t have much for postwar but they actually have developments done during the war unlike the benelux. So it’s not just a jump from prewar unique things to copy paste then to postwar heat yeeters with them.

1 Like

The current time line if france gets benelux leads to germany completly getting “switzerland”

I am coping and hoping this patch 👀, even tho it’s very unlikely realistically speaking

and with that they could get F-18, CV90 etc.

Well that we don’t know yet

I’ve still lowered my expectations so i don’t get disappointed but it can definitely be as unique and bigger than South Africa in the long run at least

It ain’t like I even really want the Netherlands or Luxembourg in France. But Gaijin pretty much drags the entire community kicking and screaming because they’re to lazy to actually spend increase the budget with all the money they’ve been making.

3 Likes

I always thought france gets belgium, germany gets netherlands. Switzerlands gets shared.

But i guess france gets leopards now. Its not to bad since france would have run around with german tech before long either way. At least france cant complain anymore if germany gets super etendard trough aegentinia or mirage trough switzerland is my opinion

yea but the orange one too? maybe it’s fooling us or even spying on us

1 Like

Hmm, its pretty hard to fault that logic.

1 Like