Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

And last year its also the june update that France gets the most compared to the other four. A whole naval tree, AUF1 and VBCI, as well as four aircrafts including the M2K5F. On danger zone which was june 22 France got MF1CT, which it was one of the worst top tiers at the time(and outshined by the tomcat), but is significantly better now. On danger zone France also gets a mephisto as an effective end of branch vehicle.

Im thinking Sep/Oct because Im thinking Dec might be F-18/Rafale/Typhoon Update. and Oct tends to be the “smaller” major update and naval is generally cosnidered to be more minor

I still think the Rafale and EFT will be a bit longer

1 Like

I think its possible to see them sooner. It will entirely depend on what US/USSR get this coming update and what they get in Sep.

Without guessing what gszabi meant, its most likely another speedbump towards the BVM, and an American wiesel. US, Germany and Russia are rathed quiet on the leak list atm.

You shouldn’t count the VBCI, for obvious reasons.

Just realized that if the leaks posted by the more trusted member of the community (Idk his actual username) are true, then that means Britain is getting an Indian MiG-21.
I want to know what people’s thoughts on this are.
There’s the Indian T-90S, which as far as i’m aware and unless i’m dumb, it didnt go over too smoothly due to how out of left field it was.

The reason I dont want new French premiums is due to the fact that I just bought it

That’s not what I was talking about, but okay.

It’s shouldn’t come to Britain.

2 Likes

Its either a squadron or premium, which is more likely just forgotten in the future. Still, Russia could have a new top tier squadron so get it back there.

1 Like

Id hate it. 0 connection to Britain, another boring C&P Meant to bodge fix our TT without either A) fixing our issues or B) adding one of the couple dozen unqiue, native aircraft still missing from our TT. Not too mention any of our actual export aircraft that would be better for a premium

(Heck… something from South Africa like the Cheatah would be 1000x better than a Mig-21)

4 Likes

You should ask French players if they’re worth it or not. Most of France’s top tier premiums aren’t, only the most devoted would think of buying them. As we’ve just been hoping for something that isn’t terrible.

1 Like

Imo the milan was the best grinder, no top tier hustle, just bombing, vautour got moved up so does the premium equivilant. But the milan is gone so.
Im fine with the VBCI but I cant stop to take a detour with super etendard bombing

The Milan is still the best for chill grinding, but it has to face all aspect without any flares and average ability to evade them.
Gaijin actually spending their time to even slightly modify a more viable Mirage would have been appreciated. But that didn’t happen, so now we have the F1CT.

The AMX-30 Super was all things considered, still the best for grinding French ground if you’re at least to Tier V vehicles.

1 Like

Britain already has the Sea Harrier as a Rank 7 Squadron Vehicle, so its either a British premium or hopefully it goes to Russian instead.

Yeah exactly, im thinking the same thing. Britain has so many choices to pick from, or there’s aircraft from Nations who’re actually close to Britain (Canada, New Zealand, and Australia come to mind and such).

1 Like

Yeah…

It really depends on what BR they are looking at for it as well.

Personally I think Britain is in desperate need of a 10.3 or 11.3 Premium CAS aircraft.

Something like a Jag, Tornado or Harrier.

Notable aircraft would be something like:

• Harrier Gr5 - (Slightly worse Gr7 would be ideal for 11.3)
  • Saudi Arabian Tornado Gr1

If they want a F-20 level premium. Then the options are a tad more limited. Would have to be export aircraft. But if the Mig-21 was going to be around that BR, it would be with R-77s. At which point why not just add the Indian Sea Harrier.

One thing I had in mind is the cheetahs. They are quite versitale in both generic roles and the kit they have at disposal.

Yeah, they’d be a more reasonable choice than the Mig-21 as well.