Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Why plz-83-130 is still non tradable? Gaijin forgot about this or something?

do you have the coupon?

I would agree with you but like the Strv 81 both were added to the uk as premiums before their nation was added to the game

1 Like

Were there any naval leaks for the new patch?

Except for French Coastal CBT

just a small reminder

HMS Iron Duke is being removed as britains premium pack and the leaks says we are getting the HMS Queen Mary so she is most likely our new premium

1 Like

That’s for new TTs tho.

They don’t do it for sub-trees or homeless nations as we have seen. We need a new tree for said thing to be C&P to be with said nations other stuff.

It will sell worse than Iron Duke. So I just dont understand why they would do that. If they add a premium. Should add HMS Exeter

you mean the heavy cruiser? because I can only find C68 and D89

Yeah, we dont have a premium heavy yet

why would they remove our premium battle ship for a sub par heavy cruiser tho? like its a york class so it only has triple duel 8inch guns, belfast would just be a better premium

I was talking about this. It was saying trade stopped for like 3 hours after it could be sold.

Spoiler

2 Likes

Better than Queen mary which is just a pretty bad WW1 6.3 BB

well that’s strange , since it shouldn’t have done so when you se what i pointed out

idk they could give us ya know a better battleship or even a ww2 refit of a ww1 era dreadnaught, because both mary and exeter would be just pointless to add to replace iron duke

1 Like

or maybe they dont add a new one and just release HMS Iron Duke as a GE Premium, they did the same with Dupleix and Aigle. Nassau, Leonardo and Courbet are also GE Premiums.

What im more curious about is why they remove the Prinz Eugen ? its like one of if not the best selling Naval Pack Premium in the Game, even after Years

1 Like

If something is removed from the store, it either sells poorly or is being brought back for GE, short or long term.

no idea but I doubt germany will get a better premium then Prinz Eugen its also one of 3 nations with a meta battle cruiser so I hope they dont get an even better ship

2 Likes

Yeah, but those need to come to the TT, not as a premium

Only thing I can think of is that they are planning a premium like Admiral Scheer to replace it