Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’m dumb as hell. I need to lay off the sauce.

1 Like

hopefilly next week…

1 Like

Which is silly, considering they can get much longer than that due to the premium columns.

The VT4 was datamined in 2023 May, half a year before the addition of the VT4A1. It’s still in the files.

3 Likes

I know its completely silly but thats what Gaijin has made the rules like, if it wasnt for that we wouldnt have the bombshell that is rank II - IV US air right now

Kinda hope we will also modernise the Leopard 2A4s eventually. We currently have 14, with up to 28 being possibly delivered in the near future (14 of that for free, another 14 for relatively low prize). 42 Leopard 2A4s would be worth some upgrades, atleast in terms of FCS and 2/3rd gen thermals for both gunner and commander. Give it some decent dart and such a relatively minor modernisation could easily go to 11.0, closing the gap to a more bearable level. And not to mention another possibe such modernisation coming from Slovakia.

2 Likes

Lets just hope that modernization wont be as expansive as it was on T-72M4CZs

1 Like

Yep, been having it for a bit now, been missing it since I left Alaska

BTW just something to point out in the “Where does X vehicle go” discussions.

It’s not like vehicles can only go once. I’m sure Gaijin is willing to do cough cough “C&P” cough for important vehicles.

Oh, there is hope, THERE IS HOPE!

1 Like

The Sho’t Kal Dalet was added to Britain before Israel was an independent nation. It is not the same thing.

add Strv 81 (RB 52) to that list

it too is in both the swedish and british tree

yes it is, because the argument was (my not yet added nation)'s tank is already in X Nation’s tree so it can’t be added to (my not yet added nation)

which is just wrong

like we had half of italy in the german tree and they still added It, the only exception to this is the KV1B which for whatever reason won’t be added to the Finnish line even tho it would fit there very well

1 Like

the only exception to this is the KV1B which for whatever reason won’t be added to the Finnish line even tho it would fit there very well

When i asked…i think it was Smin, when we can expect KV-1B in Finnish TT, he told me MAYBE in few years because it is a event vehicle…so yeah, just a BS excuse

1 Like

There are two Merkavas in the US tree that aren’t in the Israeli tree. The KV-1B is not the only vehicle like that.

Red goez fasta

2 Likes

Especially if you draw flames on it

2 Likes

Three* Merkavas.

1 Like

They don’t have rules, just guidelines.

They put whatever, wherever, whenever.

2 Likes

As the codex gaijinus dictates

4 Likes

Personally, I think this week but gaijin drop first devblog season monday (tomorrow) or tuesday

1 Like