Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Its gun (76mm L23A1), the best round available for it is HESH as fas as i know.

Okay just making sure cause I tend to misunderstand stuff sometimes & thank you.

Soo it’s just a Modern British version of the Csaba then?

Not really, More like a lower tier fox

If we are comparing to Italian TTs stuff, then more like a modern SAV M43 or zrinyi 2 though

Ok just that learnt Bulgaria and Slovakia got F-16 now.

So if the next new nation could be Czechoslovakia then that another nation with two other countries aircraft the Gripen and the F-16 lol

This reminds me when premium haters get mad when there’s a new toptier pack coming out Patrick Spongebob GIF - Patrick Spongebob What_kind_of_place_is_this ...

Hello, quick question!

Am I remembering well, or was there a Premium VT4 leak at some point?

I would love to grind China, so that would be a quite welcome addition, ideally to combine it with ZTZ96A (P) into a lineup, hahahah. (If I am ever able to afford them anyway lol, I’ll have to senll many event vehicles for that.)

I think you might be misremembering, don’t think there was ever a VT4 leak. At least, not from anyone reliable.

1 Like

Anyone know what the differences are between a normal 2a4 and the Canadian one. Obviously the turret has more armor but is there a better shell like DM43/53, new thermals, or hull armor?

1 Like

It depends, when the 2A4M first entered service it had the standard first generation EMES 15 thermal optic found on early Leopard 2s but this was gradually upgraded to 3rd gen Attica starting in 2014.

Hull armour is the same as found on the regular 2A4.

As for rounds, I’m not sure what Canada uses. Probably either DM43, DM53, or KE-W.

1 Like

Ooooh, shame.

(I know the trend is to hate on top tier premiums, but, as a modern MBT enthusiast, I am personally a fan of these; they provide both a modern MBT itself, and the ability to get more faster and skipping all vehicles that aren’t modern MBTs).

I think I will try to save for ZTZ-96 (P), then!

I have read wonders about China Top Tier, even that they are even faster and more afine than the Type 10s! Now that may change when CVT is implemented, but they will still be really quick, have outstanding armor (even nerfed) and, hopefully soon, spall liners!

2 Likes

Thoughts on the aps vt4?

iron fist’nt

3 Likes

We need a Bradley with iron fist lol. also insane we got a devblog on a weekend. Edit: I’m dumb nevermind lol

2 Likes

Huh? There has been no devblog.

1 Like

There is a devblog about stealth technology.

2 Likes

Screenshot

3 Likes

By typing in purple since purple is stealfy

Purple is for scared kids, we need red.