Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Me and @Hyrikul are having a nice chat for once lol

1 Like

ah, complaining about Germany together?

No just the idea of sub tree tabs so it de-clutters the main tree

2 Likes

Сейм

monkey-funny

2 Likes

That would be good. I kinda feel like the main reason we havent gotten a lot of British tanks is because there physically isnt a spot for it on the TT (the fox felt like it was kinda shoved into a hole)

But the idea of extra tabs goes beyond Sub-TTs in my opinion. Aircraft like Strategic Bombers are often requested but have a really bad prospect for balancing them. Especially as you should be able to grind the next vehicle using the previous one, but grinding something like the Buc using a Vulcan would be very very hard.

So what if Strategic bombers were an extra tab like Helis were. Maybe even with the ability to grind them using regular aircraft tree like you can use tanks to grind helis. That way you can skip them if you want but use them if you want to

5 Likes

I find it frustrating that the Benelux is being considered as a potential filler for France rather than having its own independent tech tree.

There are already community-created Benelux tech trees in development, covering areas like Bluewater, Planes, and Ground.

If the leak about France getting a filler is true, it’s disappointing.

In my opinion, it’s unnecessary. Perhaps this move by Gaijin is a way to maximize player engagement, initially placing the Benelux within France and later releasing it as a full tech tree once more assets are developed, similar to what they did with Israel

What’s the general conscious (Peoples thoughts) on this ?..

2 Likes

Disturbing. xD

Doing some brainstorming:

Résumé

5 Likes

I think that’s the case, France is one of the few nation that really don’t need subTT for start, but they don’t work that much on it, so i see it as the easy way to add hype, more player, and still not that much work on French vehicle by doing this

4 Likes

South African and Indian Also, don’t forget them ;)

1 Like

I don’t think it would be worth it to creat full new tabs for a really small amount of dedicaced vehicle.

Some countries don’t have strat bombers, and the ones who have some don’t have 10 differents models, afaik, so it would be even smaller than Heli tabs. One tabs for 2/3 vehicle at best from the little i know about strat bomber for each countries, wich sound really not worth it. They can totally be placed alongside other ‘basic’ bombers line.

I’m all for strat bomber (i have eyes on the Mirage IV :p) i don’t say otherwise at all, but i think they can join the bomber line without any problem.

3 Likes

Yea I think they should reserve it for countries

I wonder if we will ever get a better tank then the TTD is the sub tree line, I know apparently SA trailed 2A4s but never accepted them into service which would be better then the TTD but not by much

2 Likes

Any thoughts on my brainstorming? :p

Using Yak141 rules we could see a TTD 120
the Gun was made and test fired on a stand
just not mounted

1 Like

true, could also get the Rooikat SAM the model was done and the the hull was made and I believe the missiles were made they were just never mounted lol

1 Like

Bit confusing but that could be me over heating lol

@Hyrikul bit like this m8.

7 Likes

238 last I checked

1 Like

Problem with the subTT placed here is what if a subTT add more than just ground, or just air ?

I think it’s better to have the choice of flag UP the armies tabs

1 Like