Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

That’s definitely stretching.

1 Like

But this will increase the cost of fighters too much. And this will mean no more than one fly per battle.

maybe but im interested in more T.O.Y.O.T.A, wich could be either this

T.O.Y.O.T.A

or this.

T.O.Y.O.T.A

2 Likes

Maybe, but there won’t be a more powerful projectile than DM83 for the 120mm (especially if we account for the patents Rheinmetall filled out).

Unless EKE is an enhanced DM73 or something.

If theyd hadnt given you a subtree, youd complain.
If they gave you a subtree, youd complain.

Russia would get a Gundam.

The first one is a Komatsu, not a Toyota.

Submarine CBT

Surcouf intensifies

4 Likes

It’s a more complex issue then that. One where I don’t want France to gatekeep any BeNeLux vehicles.

Sure, BeNeLux vehicles for France would be interesting and good to see. But they don’t add anything unique that France can’t already provide for itself, so they’re a lower priority. Hence why they’d just be flavor additions.

That’s a kind of kinky I never thought I’d see.

it was a joke ik its a komatsu, its just a meme

Okay.

Does Russia really need anything at this point ?

1 Like

I highly highly doubt it. I hope im wrong tho.

Its probably just french river boats.

not really, at worst a new light tank but, their 2S25M already its pretty op at 10.0 with 3BM60, so maybe an ifv of some sorts

For now, no.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, Benelux for France would be nice if Gaijin capitalized on the unique vehicles of these countries.

I’m thinking Renard fighters for Belgium :

And Fokker or Khooloven stuff from the Netherlands :

Then, when it comes to ground, I can only see a AMX 13-105 here, or some CATI 90 or other Belgian IFVs there.

But the truth is… Just a side glance at the Hungarian air tech tree is enough to bet that it will most likely be mostly copy-paste vehicles that bring nothing new to the table. I’ve personally already lowered my expectations as low as it can get.

9 Likes

Russia has the most IFVs. It doesn’t need more.

1 Like

yeah that’s why i said at worst, trying to refer to the worst-case scenario.

Yeah it was a joke.

It is Swedish Coastal CBT

1 Like