Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I have sneaking suspicion that “Closed Beta Test” for France is Coastal Water fleet
France lacks that still

1 Like

Quite a coincidence that you guys are talking about what is basically an F-5, and I at the same time get the F-5A from a trophy.

Or Sweden Coastal

It’s for France, not Sweden.

Could be read that way, or its 2 seperate items, 1 for france and 1 for someone else

vine boom

7 Likes

Looking at the size of the spoiler bar, that may actually be the case.

CBT: something ---- FR
Possible coastal fleet vehicle

OR

CBT: boat ---- FR
Coastal fleet test/beta

That’s how I see it, not sure where you see Sweden

2 Likes

Tbh I remember everyone predicting F15, Su27 for like every update of 2023 leading up to the Air superiority one… Same with Fox 3’s, YouTubers were predicting Fox 3’s since summer 2023, and we’re not getting it until now a year later

So this could be a handful of this shown in this list.

Tbf the guy has missed around 20+ things on previous list so it make sense.

Now I just hope for a Indian MIG -29k. : P

Only that they are also due coastal at some point and if France does get Benelux Sub TT as well. Then thats a LOT of new content for france in a single update.

Another “classified” naval addition could also be subs

1 Like

i just want some japanese stuff tbh, i really want some light tanks

1 Like

Is that the CCV I hear?

British doesn’t have researchable strike aircraft between 3.7 and 9.3
👌

2 Likes

They really should just do a “light tank/IFV” update and basically add nothing else for Ground. Kinda whats needed at this point

4 Likes

Yes, while ignoring Russia and Sweden, of course.

1 Like

If it is subs, then wouldn’t more than one nation be getting them?
In this case it’s just France

This current leak list would lead to one of the worst possible timelines.

Gaijin has left French Blue water dead and now they might be looking into Coastal? Just finish Blue water first. France also really doesn’t need BeNeLux as well.
Germany would benefit more from the Netherlands. Belgium and Luxembourg would only be flavor additions because the problems France has they don’t provide anything for.

PS: Leopard 2A4M and Vextra not immediately going to Germany and France respectively.

I kinda disagree with that to be honest. Dont get me wrong. I think there are certainly some excellent options misisng. But stuff like the Tempest and Swift are pretty good for ground attack

1 Like

Possibly, or it could be 2 items, not 1. So something for France and then something like “subs for all nations” below it. Its kinda difficult to tell