Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Haha. Gotta deal with those ARH missiles somehow

What does that have to do anything with Gaijin making an “apolitical” game, but when it comes to Russia it ignores their own rules ???

@Tact1calPh3n3x @PacketlossRedux @aDSD take this to DMs please. R&R is not the place for this.

4 Likes

For no reason that reminded me of this

Spoiler

5 Likes

F-16A Block 1 & Block 5 used Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-200 engine and unguided Air-to-Ground ordnance

F-16A Block 10 (USAF) in USA tech tree have guided Air-to-Ground ordnance GBU-8 & AGM-65B Maverick and refit Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-220 engine but unlike F-16A Block 10 from nato unguided Air-to-Ground armament and Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-200

I never saw F-16A Block 15 OCU from USAF before but Royal Thai Air Force F-16A Block 15 OCU armament like Indonesian

I assume F-16AM MLU M1 Tape same level with F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) and F-16C Block 40/42 (F-16CG). but equipped with Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-220 like F-16A Block 15 OCU, F-16A Block 15 ADF and F-16A Block 20 MLU

F-16AM MLU M4.1 ~ M6.6 Tape with AN/AAQ-33 Sniper or AN/AAQ-28(V) Litening AT targeting pod, JHMCS, AIM-9X sidewinder, AIM-120C AMRAAM (AIM-120C-5 ~ AIM-120C-8), JDAM (GBU-31 & GBU-38), GBU-54 LJDAM, GBU-39 SDB, AGM-154 JSOW and AGM-158 JASSM

I’m not sure in the future gaijin considered Belgian Air Force (BAF) F-16AM MLU M4.1 or M6.5 or M6.6 Tape standard

But F-16AM MLU from RNLAF in this suggestion maybe M4.1 Tape

1 Like

I feel this thread gonna get locked, cleanded and a few bans handed out

6 Likes

I just don’t want to get this thread locked right when Dev season starts

3 Likes

Now I want this for some reason xD
Give me Lancaster with Chaff so I can bring it to 12.7 and not die xD

1 Like

could be interesting for sim if they introduce more eaely radars

another broken soviet vehicle ¿?

Oh, early missile testing stuff? I have one.

CF-100Mk 5M. With the Aim-7 Sparrow II missile.

Spoiler

60fb2072b217da15e16cdb26_Avro-CF-100-Canuck-Mk--5--Serial-No--18323---in-flight-with-Sparrow-missiles

7 Likes

are those 4 sparrows on a CF-100?

1 Like

Find out the only aircraft Pantsirs cant defeat is a lancaster dumping a load of chaff, so 12k bombs become competitive at top tier GRB

That would be cool.
A British Lancaster with one of the tail facing radars to tell you which way a night fighter is coming from perhaps? We already have some German night fighters with (non functional) early radar so night battles could in theory come to low-ish BR/Rank air battles

That would be actually fucking insane sight to see, a Lancaster setting whole sky in chaff and pulling 12 G’s.

Avro Canada yay. I suppose on that topic the avro arrow should get a game where its represented, its cancellation is very much politics related and deserve a try in video games.
Ps: yeah its in project wingman i managed to take down crimson on hard but failed in merc

3 Likes

Is the Off topic discussion allowed to get political? That’s usually where I think to send people.

Id love proper SB night battles. I get why they dont exist at lower BRs even though theyd be fun for the night fighters, but I really dont understand why we dont have them at top tier

Gimme one second to go reference the rules so I don’t say something stupid.

2 Likes

Is it time for a dirty percy joke ?