Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’m Canadian and…no thx

naw let him cook, add funny winter hat thingy infantry that whacks enemy tanks with hockey sticks until they explode.

Apparently having 1 C&P is bad. Yet that is what all NATO nations are becoming.

Yet modern day is nothing but C&P. 90% of all unquie stuff is form WW2 and the 50s at most 60s.

3 Likes

Canadian player just want to play Canadian vehicule, other want to continue to split this nation for having new vehicle for them

by copy paste do you mean repeats of similar vehicles in a tech tree or widespread addition of certain vehicles to different tech trees? or both

Now let’s look at Rank IV+ and cross out anything that was already operated by a country already in-game. And let’s cross out any Jeep or M113 with an ATGM or recoilless rifle slapped on to it, because that’s not really anything worthwile since I’m sure you’ll find almost any country has done the same exact thing (especially to an M113 chassis).

Ignoring SPAA, not much is left, is there?

I see Britsh and Frnce howitzers.

Lots of British, Germany and South Africa for some reason.

Also part from the .50 cal I see Belgium Machine guns. Actually a lot of Belgium guns…

Sure there is a decent number of US stuff but there is also a lager number of other nations’ stuff.

In game with that exact varint it’s C&P if not it’s a new vehicle.

do u want candian leo to germany or US? cuz most candian combat aircraft is american, and youd get that to complement the leo. and then there is also all the american stuff that would also really let you build a strong lineup around the leo 2a4m, or as strong as it can get with the russian bias at the br range itll be in

Who cares if their is copy and paste Jesus

6 Likes

I prefer seeing a Commonwealth tree, Canadian tree or sub for UK than everything else

like EXACT exact or anything that doesnt actually add any difference in speed, flight model or armament vs the OG one. im guessing youd consider the j-11 and most of the early f-16 CP as they basically the same

fair enough, UK could use the stuff. ik it sounds wierd but i low key want Spain in the US tree as itd be real cool to have a squadron spanish f18

And most German aircraft after WW2 are not German literally who care about the same vechiles in another tree

3 Likes

That is the same for any other new tree that can be added

1 Like

But for me a sub tree is the last acceptable option since it will limit the number of vehicle in the tree

i mean there isnt much canadian stuff thatd really be different from the versions made by the country the stuff came from other than like the leos, anything else they could just add as a camo for vehicles

one. no other nation uses the SS.11 mounted on the truck.

Two the M113 were mods done by Canada itself.

Sure everyone made a Recolliess rife jeep but everyone did it themselves.

Also, I noticed you have only been looking at top tier. enorning the heavy domestic WW2.

1 Like

What did I miss?

Just some nation claiming that Canada is nothing but C&P for uses modified vehicles or licenced built.

Or domestic stuff.

2 Likes