Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Thai FV101 Scorpion with termals I want it now
honestly just gib CVRT Gaijin

2 Likes

That sounds pretty cool to have which will make sub-tech much more smoother and a win-win for both the sub tech and the main tech as a whole.

I’m fully aware it ain’t coming this update sadly, though I hope it does come soon cause It has pretty cool stuff and can help Japan greatly

1 Like

Hehe Scorpion go brr

80kph, no armour, and a gun that only does ~100mm of pen with 530m/s of MV.
I want it so bad cause it’s going to come in low, and end up at a stupid high BR

1 Like

The scorpion’s lame gun makes it really hard to implement unfortunately.

And i think the pen is only in the low 80s actually.

Also the longer the battle goes on the more damaged the crew gets from toxic fumes.

The scorpion’s lame gun makes it really hard to implement unfortunately

1: Leave the little Scorpion guy alone he is trying his best man :c (Joking btw)

And i think the pen is only in the low 80s actually.

2: I don’t think its in the low 80 mm of pen, though I could be proven wrong.

Also the longer the battle goes on the more damaged the crew gets from toxic fumes.

3: Well let’s hope they don’t add the toxic fumes crap in the game cause that will be no fun.

1 Like

Its indeed 80mm of RHA

grafik

1 Like

Wait are we talking about the armor of it? or the gun of it? Cause I think I got them mixed up.

Eh Laser range finder goes a long way

Its gun (76mm L23A1), the best round available for it is HESH as fas as i know.

Okay just making sure cause I tend to misunderstand stuff sometimes & thank you.

Soo it’s just a Modern British version of the Csaba then?

Not really, More like a lower tier fox

If we are comparing to Italian TTs stuff, then more like a modern SAV M43 or zrinyi 2 though

Ok just that learnt Bulgaria and Slovakia got F-16 now.

So if the next new nation could be Czechoslovakia then that another nation with two other countries aircraft the Gripen and the F-16 lol

This reminds me when premium haters get mad when there’s a new toptier pack coming out Patrick Spongebob GIF - Patrick Spongebob What_kind_of_place_is_this ...

Hello, quick question!

Am I remembering well, or was there a Premium VT4 leak at some point?

I would love to grind China, so that would be a quite welcome addition, ideally to combine it with ZTZ96A (P) into a lineup, hahahah. (If I am ever able to afford them anyway lol, I’ll have to senll many event vehicles for that.)

I think you might be misremembering, don’t think there was ever a VT4 leak. At least, not from anyone reliable.

1 Like

Anyone know what the differences are between a normal 2a4 and the Canadian one. Obviously the turret has more armor but is there a better shell like DM43/53, new thermals, or hull armor?

1 Like

It depends, when the 2A4M first entered service it had the standard first generation EMES 15 thermal optic found on early Leopard 2s but this was gradually upgraded to 3rd gen Attica starting in 2014.

Hull armour is the same as found on the regular 2A4.

As for rounds, I’m not sure what Canada uses. Probably either DM43, DM53, or KE-W.

1 Like