Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

What did I miss?

1 Like

Nothing apart from a person got upset over not being able to tell jokes apart without an emoji

and I also missed the whole Leopard talk which thankfully I did missed out on that cause that was a mess looking through that.

2 Likes

anythin new?

I’d prefer a Canadian TT myself but if that’s not an option the UK is the best place for Canada.

2 Likes

starting Arguments tonight I see

Still no at this moment.

I am not asking for the Singaporean F-16. I’m asking for the Jordanian or Omani F-16 in our tree.
I am not asking for the Indian MiG-29. I’m asking for the Su-27MKI.
And I am certainly not asking ex African lands planes. I’m asking for current African lands planes.

2 Likes

Thank you for being honest.

I still dont agree with you, but i can actually engage in productive dialog with you.

pthahaha

1 Like

Oh boy is there gonna be another argument and people at each other throats again?

1 Like

A Canadian Leopard would be nice to go with our other Canadian stuff and give the Canadian a somewhat complete line-up.

But only CW vehicle i want (that would have no reasonable placement on our TT normally) is the Australian F-111C, would make an actually good event aircraft

Australian F-86 with Rolls Royce Engine and ADEN cannon could be cool for a premium

5 Likes

WARNING THIS MAY CONTAINS SARCAMS.

There goes the brits asking for the world again πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Exactly what i was referring to.

1 Like

Beware the sarcams.

It was me all along. I will steal all Russian vehicles by proxy. I will steal all American vehicles by proxy. I will steal all German vehicles by Proxy. I will steal the all Fr*nch vehicles by proxy. Because we were at the head of the largest empire in Human history. 1/4 of the land mass. 1/3 of the population. Best navy in the world

2 Likes

Until 1940 :3

Remind me who won that war?

America won the naval war bub :3

WARNING THIS MAY CONTAINS SARCAMS.

Taaaaaahhhhhh going off topic again guys