Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I mean maybe in the future, but I very much doubt we will see the F/A-18C next update.

why?

Honestly the Jordanian CR1 derivatives and/or upgrades should go into the British tree (vickers line). Vehicles that they have no connection to (like the F-16) shouldn’t.

3 Likes

Looking at all the 4th gen US fighter additions to any tree this year. Gaijin has always introduced the A version of said aircraft before moving to the B/C/D version.

Hell this is also the case for most nations. It just makes no sense to me that they would suddenly break this pattern, but I could be wrong.

Probably because for example when the F-14A was added, it wouldn’t have been as broken as the F-14B but the 18C would already fit the game so there isn’t much reason to hold it back

they added the Viggen C and Draken D first

We also have the question of the Finnish F/A-18C for Sweden. The Swedish tree is running low on rank VIII additions and we already know that the Gripen C is most likely coming next update.

So you either make it so that Sweden is getting 2 of their last few remaining rank VIII additions in one update or you have to with hold the finnish one for now. Either way people will be mad.

True, but we were specifically talking about 4th gen aircraft here though.

If Motherhen predictions are correct then the Gripen will go up.

And yet again we will have a hole where a Jordan F-16 can fill.

or a Tornado with AMRAAM

1 Like

You want Mirage III, F5 and F/A-18 for Germany now…?

1 Like

Well if you compare it to other nations F4s at the same BR it is

I’m comparing it to the other F-4s in the American tree, specifically the F-4J, which is not significantly worse.

You want Chaffes in the French tree so yea shhh

The Chaffee with the AMX-13 turret would be nice.

5 Likes

The only difference between the American F4J is combat flaps

The Difference between the British F4J is HMS skyflash instead of 7F no flaps

And I’m not comparing it to any F-4 outside the American tree, as I said.

And i am ok deal with it

This Tankenstein haha

Tough guy.

Why do you think there’s not enough? I find that the proposed trees show quite the opposite.

1 Like