Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

80’s CF-188 is added to fill the slot~ Maybe one of the ZAs Cheetah planes get added their instead.

1 Like

I don’t think so, the weapons are definitely better than those of the basic Mirage III but the flight performance is inferior. Probably wouldn’t be close enough in BR to replace the Gripen.

1 Like

I see.

Huffs copium 80s Hornet for US and (early) CF-18 for UK.

stop giving me small afghanistan maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
(ik its offtopic)

FA2 or Cheetah C as both have fox 3 allowing them to feel that gap

No, we should see a Swiss f/a-18c for the Germans to give them a viable 4th gen between the mig and the typhoon (whenever that arrives) since it can carry AMRAAMs while providing a great FM, this is what I believe is correct to add over the ICE since that will perform akin to the Tornado ADVs in the current flight performance meta and not optimal for an end of the line top tier aircraft like everyone else in the game will have access to. It also makes sense to give the Germans some more support around the 10.0-11.3 area in the form of the Swiss leopards and some of their support vehicles.

3 Likes

You want a swiss sub tree?

I assume might be Cheetah C with V4 (R-Darter) BVRAAM & located before Gripen C and would be 12.3 or 12.7 BR

I guess in the future SAAF Gripen C change max BR to 13.0 is quite high and with 5th gen IR AAM

1 Like

Also I would be really interested in seeing an IAI Lavi come to the game in some shape or form to give Israel a domestically developed aircraft and a genuinely fresh aircraft in the tree, it’s not as dubious as the F-16AJ since it was a fully functioning testing aircraft before the demise of the program and, alongside it’s unique traits, would pose an interesting question as to what the gray area between current 4th gens and the truly modern 4.5 and 5th gen fighters.

Not a sub-tree but more a couple of useful additions like the Mirage III, F-5 and F/A-18 since there is simply not enough substance to justify a full tech tree or even an ‘alpine’ tech tree as I have seen notioned recently

Ah ok

Wasn’t some of their leos mockups though

I’m pretty sure the 140mm was a prototype whereas the Pz-87 would be a nice addition for the 10.3 lineup and i would talk about the Piranha as a wheeled IFV to add some mobility other than the Radkampfwagen but it turns out the swiss operated ones aren’t particularly suitable for WT

Why add Swiss ground vehicles when there are a plethora of German ones?

2 Likes

Ah, yes. A significantly better version of a vehicle at the same BR. Lovely idea.

F4S be like

3 Likes

BR compression moment.

That’s not significantly better, however it should still be the tech tree vehicle.

France would get the Benelux tree

1 Like

Ah, yes. Because a vehicle with unreliable armour, good not but great firepower, and great mobility, and one with unreliable armour, lolpen firepower, and great mobility should definitely be at the same BR.

Well since everyone is wish listing for the Swiss for Germany.

I guess it won’t hurt if us Brits as for Jordan right ?

Or is this a case of British mains keep asking for the world despite Jordan can fill the Vickers lines.
While still keeping that Britishness and adding unique mods along the way