Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Why spend time to make a great addition to the game when you can use three specific keys?

1 Like

Honestly they could straight up improve a few trees by copy-pasting missing stuff (StuG to Finland, Semovente M43 to Germany, T-55AM to East Germany, CL-13 to Britain, M3 Lee to Brit tech tree) but they just wont even do that.

1 Like

Except for Belgium.

1 Like

Why does Germany needs a sub tree tho ?

And the Benelux of all places.

I literally said id prefer benelux to be separate, just that it works.

Honestly id prefer east Germany to be expanded and placed into its own line as far as German subtrees go.

We’ve been told countless times a 6th line isn’t possible.

But yea Merge the TD and LT line to make them have a 4th line.
While you add a Russian captured/East German line where the old 5th line was

3 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Yea though failing that East Germany could get it’s own tab within Germany

They can, however they shouldn’t, since there are plenty indigenous options. The M3 Grant should have been added to the tech tree, not as an event vehicle, however.

1 Like

Finland needs their Sturmi tho. I’m fairly certain StuGs were their most used ww2 tank only after the T26.

I absolutely agree with you on the Grant, tho a tech tree Lee is fine, since i think the brits actually used more Lees than Grants.

France was the longest user of Panther (funnily), and we only have one as a premium.

It was also the biggest user of M24 outside the USA (something like 1500 M24 under French service, where Japan got like 100 at best) but saddly we still have none of them when we are more logical to get them than others :(

Everybody lacks things.

You dont have to whine. I agree with you on both tanks anyway.

You clearly don’t know him lol.

3 Likes

It’s so stupid, since Gaijin could’ve gotten away with copy pasting a StuG without any Finnish mods on it and could’ve gotten away with calling it Sturmi, yet they didn’t…

I just hope they give it some Finnish flavour when it does come to the game though.

2 Likes

I spy with my little eye something beginning with K

Would be fun too.
Would at least add some spine to the Swedish tree at it’s BR range. They have fun vehicles but all are ‘auxiliary’.

2 Likes

Yea it would it would make Sweden 3.7 to 4.7 range be the most powerful BR in game.

SAV, T-34, KV-1, B-18s, J-21s ect

The testing of R-Darter on the SAAF Gripen is still somewhat of a surprise, if that aircraft receives them it’ll likely move up in BR - and lose the purpose it was added for. If that does happen, what then ?
r-darter-air-to-air-missile-3d-model-low-poly-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-stl-dae-3727740526

Would we expect one of the indigenous aircraft not currently available due to requiring AMRAAM as part of their armament to be at or below the BR of the Skyflash-armed Gripen, or for another foreign 4th Gen to supplant it in the role of " starter 12.X fighter "?

2 Likes

Calling it

Jordan F-16 gibby lol

They did add wood spacer armor to the side of their superstructures.

1 Like