Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Cince over the last time and this update again, that they have looked at Pz IV and III again, could there be maybe more Pz IIIs coming such as the G and H to fill the gap between the F and J?

i think that i have also found a new bug

Well, Gaijin is now more greedy than I expected if so. Anyway I think the tech tree will be filled with Premium rank 8 jet any time soon.

There was a few thing about it. I remember seeing something about it

Ah this one. But it was the only thing on it so could not have happened.

It seems to have gone through, apparently the pen stats are a bug but the new damage is live so its useable again

1 Like

To my knowledge, Premiums have always at least been one br step below the maximum. I don’t think this stance has changed for many years now.

Nice. I’ll have to try a game in the barn or AVRE some point later.

wait HESH is now usable again?

why not both?

1 Like

Was working pretty well for me earlier, its still a bit iffy but its far better than it has been.

loved to take it for T Series roof shots on the german M48

if it works again thats awesome

1 Like

I was only using it at low tiers while grinding the Fox out (using FV4005 and Cent MK5 AVRE) so your results may vary.

As far as I can remember, Gaijin never sell top rank vehicles until 2023,when they moved t72av and some other premium tanks to rank 7. At that time rank 8 is still not a thing. Rank eight comes a long time after those premium vehicles come to rank 7

i do

I’m sure I’ll find others but KA50 is an example and that was 3-4 years ago

Spadeing the barn was one of least fun I had in the UK tree(up there with the 4.7 Churchill) with how bad HESH was being played might make the barn fun to me.

Russia need a new top tier dart. <600 pen in 2024 its unacceptable

There are nations that are faaaar higher up the “need” list than Russia lol.

1 Like

At the time that I start playing wt, There are already rank 7 helicopters. So I didn’t know about this. It seems that you are right indeed.

like France their Dart ain’t that good

1 Like