Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

yeah it does but I also just dont really enjoy the BRs of 5.7 to 7.7 hence why i have almost every nation therre and just stopped, I got past there on russia so who knows might take russia to top tier, and planes I find props incredibly boring

Thats just how the french build ships

7 Likes

yea I hate grinding too but I like props and capable jets

I’m not really actively grinding ever since I finished the German Air tree, I’m more just playing around in low tier planes, then this annoying research finished thing shows up every once in a while and now im sitting in a viggen ffs

1 Like

im not gonna lie I might play french costal if it looks good, ive been enjoying the lubek a lot in the german costal tree

Ah, I’m going to have to grind France for the Dutch Ram IIs and Canadair NF-5 aren’t I? Oh Belgium’s CF-100 as well…

Joy.

2 Likes

Yey, soviets will get 30%wr too.

Joke all you want for the shape of our early warships, but our French ironclad “Redoutable” was the first warship in the world to be built in steel x)

Résumé

1 Like

Hehe. Yeah. Im not that big a fan of the lower BRs. I enjoy the odd game in a spitfire, but in SB its just too slow paced for me and flying in SB props without yaw pedals is just exhausting. Maybe if I buy some.

So I instead stick to the higher BRs normally. Having a blast in the Sea Harrier currently but also been dusting off the Hunters. And if I want anything new, there are a load of British aircraft that I somewhat skipped. Recently went back and spaded the Javelin, kinda fun in SB. But I also play a lot of mud movers like the Jag and tornado.

I am planning on getting the Mirage F1C when its on sale next just so I can skip the french props and I need to spade the Event Mirage

the French copy nobody and nobody copies the french

• Ian MacCollum
5 Likes

Yeah come ! Up the numbers of players for us ! This would bring us more toy, and i’m sure you gonna enjoy your journey (except Tier 1 but now it’s okish, it’s far better than it was at the release xD)

Gun Jesus, my favorite American xD

1 Like

glad so see some culture in this forum

1 Like

I was looking curiously and he released 5min ago a new video about an American Chauchat, have to see that ! :p

He started the vid talking French, that with the last leak list, damn what a day !

Gib f4f ice.

Gib Swiss F-18C )))

1 Like

@Hyrikul I know you will know what could come for the french costal tree, anything that you might think will be fun?

1 Like

I love french predreadnought era warships, but i cant lie and say they arent offensively ugly.

Thats kinda the charm though.

5 Likes

He speaks for all of us.

1 Like

im accepting that it’s possible that it wont come this time around

Id be surprised if it didnt.