Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

What i would have preferred is independend BeNeLux, with Congo, suriname and indonesia spread through it over the years.

What, a S.2 with RATO and AS.30?

god no, france hasnt even got coastal and barely have any of their ships not to mention other nations lacking ships, for the love of god please let them fill out other trees first before moving onto the next “hype train”

1 Like

He had to go defend the maginot line :,(

Hungary and Finland have much less unique content available compared to South Africa or the Benelux

The train have already left the station, i can see it in the stars

does it not get boring?

Like I have the full German tree and most of the Swedish one, still got bored and sorta grinding all allied trees now

Nice nice nice !

Yeah. I enjoy the Buc S2 (especially in SB). The RATO sound like theyd be fun and kinda handy on some maps and being a premium it would just print even more SLs than the Buc S2 currently does now.

2 Likes

I’d go look after him but he’ll just open fire

Wait you not mad, who replaced my guy ? lol

4 Likes

Iirc a fan made the SA line for them. That was right when i joined.

unique doesnt translate to good btw, both the hungarian and finnish trees are far better for top tier then say SA

if it’s that easy I’ll make a swiss tree like rn

1 Like

The French Bluewater is already a swiss cheese tree

Spoiler

Full of holes

1 Like

Not really. It sucked for a while when the SB brackets were a mess and if you wanted to play F3 you had to fight F-16s and Mig-29s 24/7. But now that has been fixed, its fine. Im more than happy just jumping around the British tree in Sim.

I am thinking about grinding the French TT, but I hate grinding. I find that more boring than anything else.

1 Like

Yeah, and none of them are the Benelux

Dont forget the hetzer ☝️

Vextra is a long awaited French light tank i want (our “centauro”), not unhappy except if premium or for another country (since strangly it’s still “?” under the country, but afaik only us used them so…), and a coastal is something long awaited too.

Now i have some fear, like it would start in a miserable state like is still the bluewater, but its better that simply having nothing.

And BeNeLux is a really good things, not even for the vehicles, but for the hype this could help the TT and motive Gaijin to work more on it. As long this don’t halt every domestic vehicle to be added first…

5 Likes

Yet apparently under those same “Commonwealth rules” Canada and Australia aren’t part of it.

Despite being the most Commonwealth out of any Commonwealth nation.

I want to punch whoever thinks India fits in the UK but Canada doesn’t.

6 Likes