Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

For sure !

For the meme i will start with the little boat with a fixed Sherman:
FMR L990

Résumé

And one of the most funny looking one i hope to see, the FMR L980, wich is a cool boat with the FL10 autoloading turret (the one on AMX13, indeed we put it everywhere :p) and 3 M45 maxon turrets + a mortar)

Résumé

And if you want the overall general idea of what we can get here as a coastal TT, here a REALLY good work by SupersoakingAMX:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t, they released a second Mig when I didnt expect it, they put flares on our Alpha when I doubted it, they gotta go against my expectation again
they always do that, intentional or not

In that case. F4F-ICE but with 9Ls and Aim-7 at 11.7

That’s a sub, not really a predreadnought or coastal things :p

oh neat the FMR L980 looks pretty fun and looks like it will play similarly to the soviet PR1124 series

1 Like

Unsure Harrier GR.5 could be new premium pack (pre-order or buy after new major update to live server) or first premium golden eagle at rank VII or rank VIII

I assume maybe BAE Hawk Red Arrows (T.1 & T.1A) premium golden eagle in rank VI

I don’t know early premium pre-order pack aircraft for UK would be 11.7 or 12.3 BR in rank VIII

I predict for Buccaneer S.50 BR in Ground RB different from BR for Air RB & Air SB

you know there were technically 3 F4F-ICE Phases

only the third one added AMRAAM and the new radar, the prior 2 had the existing Norm91J camo with the black Nose cone

Yes the iranian f-14 for soviet union (if they add trophy t90a for usa before that)

So there you go, that’ll be your aircraft next major then :P

3281BDA264DA3F9C3FC1C77B97F6112E

thank you for reposting it

1 Like

I said predreadnought era warships.

Besides you never need an excuse to bask in the glory of the emeraude class.

The Mariotte is also a cool/strange looking one, but that’s not the topic for that :p

Résumé

2 Likes

Honestly I love the idea of french air… just I don’t like the look of rank 5, and i’m just sat at late props. F4U-7 is a favourite of mine ahah

Just close your eyes and open them when you arrive in rank VI and VII for glorious beautiful planes, and more to come :p

1 Like

got the Jaguar E and Mirage 2000C S4, those kinda turned me off so im stuck there too

Why is there some things under spoiler btw ?

What’s the point of a leak list if you hide things?

The Super Etendard would be one Id want to grind for

1 Like

If only you have time :p

Update looks great for us French mains so far. Even if BeNeLux doesn’t make the most sense it’ll be a welcome addition to the tech tree.

The CBT is likely for a FR Coastal tree, but it’s kind of weird to have a closed beta for just a coastal tree. Has that ever happened before?

Part of me is secretly hoping that we’re getting submarines this update, which absolutely would justify a CBT, but that would need to be for everybody, or at least several nations. But Sabi says there’s even more than what’s listed here… exciting!!!

1 Like