Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Yep, ASW is one of its primary roles

oh god it’s tail looks too good

the Polygon shape is much better than the old round tail from the lynx

1 Like

Fancy AESA radar, can TWS basically anything from fast jets to speedboats in rough seas

can it detect sardines?

2 Likes

A big part of the project was reducing the radar signature, it’s not Stealth by any means, but its detection range shouldn’t be a massive number either

good, the sardines shouldn’t detect it from afar

1 Like
1 Like

I am not sure what to expect for tomorrow. Gaijin makes two types of first dev blogs:

Type 1: a Tier II SPAA truck/PT boat/copy-paste prop.
Type 2: a spectacular game-changing highly anticipated machine.

It could be M1A2 SEPv3 or Tirpitz, or it could be some 1.3 br truck. There is no in-between lmao

I think it’s gunna be a roadmap devblog. Either the split BRs or CM overhaul. I don’t think we’ll see an update devblog till next week

That’s something I would look forward to!

Yeah, both of those changes are long overdue

tomorrow? it’s already friday for me

I’d say if it’s air then either ARH now or a gnat or sth

1 Like

btw. I belive the ARH blog would come early on because since it’s already been effectively confirmed for half a year it wouldn’t be the main excitement one can use to hype the community up

so it does make sense to me to release that blog early on, maybe in combination with a pre order pack if we do get a prem with ARH now

Yeah, it’s possible. Either that or first devblog after teaser

Well, it’s also technically Friday for me too hahah

6 a.m, I just haven’t gone to bed yet, so, to me, Friday is still “to come” xD

yes it’s 6AM for me too

the difference is that I’ve been at work for 2h already

1 Like

Dang!

1 Like

god I hope it will never be terpitz or bismarck at least not until nations like the US get a 15 inch armed dreadnaught or the UK actually gets some of its super dreadnaughts. I hate to say it but germany will just need to wait on a new battleship since gaijin added german battleships way to quickly

1 Like

I would assume the Gant would go to Sweden as only nation in game that operate combat variants are Finland and India and I dont think we will get the Indian version

I’m guessing “modernised gen 2 airframe with ARH” will be the theme for rank 8 premiums. So that sounds very possible to me.

1 Like