Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

To whoever made that, if you’re going to re-edit a fake leak list, please at least correct your spelling of Attacker.
The “original”:

27 Likes

more red flags:

• Shay’s Hornet is unlikely now as it would fulfill the exact same role in the UK tree as the Gripen is now

• A6E SWIP being at the top is probably only because the faker didn’t know how to start and took it because it’s in every list

• 3 tanks and a plane for France? that would make Hyrikul happy so it’s very unlikely

• J10A for China, while expectable I don’t think it’ll be there this time but rather later this year, December probably

• no new top jet for Russia while the US, china, UK, GER, sweden and France get one?

4 Likes

Nuclear launch codes. Someone was raging his nuclear bomber got shot down in Ground RB and leaked the real ones…maybe…probably…dunno

1 Like

The Strv 104 L/44 is exactly as its name implies. Only one prototype was made before the project was canceled.

That would be me. I was teamkilled in one recently.

1 Like

so a centurion with a RH 120 L/44 gun?

omg I want it

what leaks ???

Yep. I reckon it’d be good at 9.3 or 9.7, which would be good, since Sweden doesn’t have much at those BRs.

Nothing that should be paid attention to.

My bigest problem wit it.
Why is there MPMS (wich needs multiple vehicles) and not MMPM (one vehicle)?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it only used for a gun test rig? Intended for nothing further.

why do the intentions matter? we got plenty of test vehicles in several tech trees

with the Kungstiger we even got a range target to play

Sweden in particular is a usual tree for barely tested vehicles, so I guess the Strv 104 L/44 shouldn’t be suprising.

1 Like

IL-40

I’m coping so hard now.

Il-40front

it would perfectly fit into the swedish tree

• it’s weird

• it’s the best of it’s chassis and not in the manufacturer’s tree

• it’s a domestic mod

4 Likes

oh it was that one

the double barrel shotgun that learned to fly

2 Likes

I don’t know; I was just making an assumption based on what I did know.

Blantant fake

Deep sniffing.

2 Likes

Are there any ongoing discussions or future plans to introduce naval helicopters with Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) capabilities in War Thunder, especially after the introduction of submarines?

(As submarines are now in War Thunder Mobile)