Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Canada had the 3rd largest navy in the world in 1945, but it was almost entirely Flower class, River class, and Castle class ASWs.

Australia had this.

2 Likes

Isn’t that just wait I said?

Canada had an ASW navy and it continued that way.
Well, Australia had capital ships to defend their home.

Canada did have the HMCS Warrior after ww2 which was a light carrier of the Colossus Class, but it would most likely come to warthunder as the HMS warrior since the uk used her during the war and canada only had her for 2 years between 1946 to 1948

Not true. You can continue to position yourself in better places to optimize the missile’s guidance or to hinder the enemy’s missile’s kinetics and its guidance.

Australia had 3 carriers of the 1942 Light type, including one that rammed and sank 2 of its own ships.

But there is also the:

HMCS Magnificent
HMCS Bonaventure

which served longer.

Also during WW2, we operated:
HMS Nabob
HMS Puncher

The only reason they weren’t allowed to be HMCS ships is because the US didn’t allow them to be fully turned over but they were basically RCN ships.

For carriers.

yeah seems the UK was pretty fine with the dominions using their light carrier but none of them used any of the fleet carriers or at least I dont remember them doing so anyway

i mean, i am not sure, but this would only effect sim players right? so doesnt concern me all to much, but propably annoying for them yeah

That is assuming your enemies and you climb, which very rarely happens nowadays, but also guiding one missile at a time defeats the point of ARHs, and by extension the ICE. If you guide them one by one it’ll fulfill the same role as EJ kai, which while not bad isn’t exactly fun.

anything over the next update at all?

official? only Fox-3. not official, a few good rumors depends on which one you CAN ask lul

Some of the vehicles from the 2.7.0.55 leak were for other games that gaijin publishes or codevelops, like these walking tanks that were used for an event in Enlisted:
gIDG4GF
REkcFkC

usa_f1132c6408549adddbf1dbb9d08ed504
Ger_e126c79bab628ead35bff1b729b3276d

1 Like

We know of fox 3, some of the roadmap stuff and the increase of the max BR for ground battles.

What ground br increase

realy? do we?

The only thing i was aware of was split brs for aircraft

same, but nothing about the max BR for ground

Information about increasing the max Battle Rating for ground vehicles
In the future, we’re planning to carry out additional decompression to the top ranks with an increase in the maximum Battle Rating. These changes will be carried out along with the introduction of the Roadmap item relating to separating Battle Ratings for different modes , which we’re currently working on. This is because changes to the Battle Ratings for top tier ground vehicles will require changes in the Battle Rating of some attack aircraft, which’ll negatively affect their effectiveness in Air Realistic Battles if this change is made now.

Seperate battle ratings for ground and air battles is planned for the next update. I could be reading it wrong though, but to me along with means that they will happen at the same time.

3 Likes

yea, but nothing about the higher max BR for ground which the other dude said

hopefully they decompress hard to 15.0 or something

1 Like