Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

yeah that is true i suppose

but dont you think it would fit perfectly into a folder with the 2A4 or even under it

If it didn’t have the Canadian flag maybe.

But Canada is doomed to be an event-only nation outside of the UK.

The only reason it isn’t in the UK is because Gaijin’s “Commonwealth rule”

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately

I think just for like 215 rp you need to check your flaps before take off

yeah plus gaijoob said already that swiss or other tt’s vehicles for germany are gonna be outside the tech tree

wrong

it’s in the UK because the UK tree did really need an SPAA at 5.3 and 11.7

and since there were few other options they chose whatever nation’s SPAA is closest in relations and that was Canada

regarding the Bosvark it seems the Skink had been in production at gaijin for far longer than it and perhaps the SA subtree all together

and removing non premium/Event vehicles from any tech tree only seems to happen if they’re hilariously bad or in the German tree so that likely wont happen

Gaijin is a glacier confirmed.

I mean yea there are a lot of vehicles that seem to be in production or are already in the files for years before they actually get added to the game

and the skink is no different, iirc it was one of those data mined vehicles that stayed hidden for a long time

pretty much 98,9%

Thats oddly specific, seems legit 🤣

Passed to developers for april

4 Likes

people shouldnt be so fixated on smts flight performance when it got r73s that do the dogfighting for it, all you have to do is get behind an enemy(about 2km) and get slow(very easy for smt), then shoot an r73 and its unflarable

there are 2 types of passed to dev vehicles

• passed because they need to pass something (it’ll never be added)

• passed because they’ll add it next update anyways and don’t want to keep an open suggestion for a soon added vehicle

4 Likes

dogfighting doesn’t matter at Advanced heat seeker and good SARH BR anymore

F-101 passed on! I know that doesn’t always mean something but still glad!

3 Likes

vehicles currently marked as passed to dev are a nice selection tbh

or well the aircraft currently passed are nice imo, don’t know that much about tanks

got stuff like the CF100, Finnish F-18C, Cheetah and the hungarian Me 210

3 Likes

I like all those. Whats special about the Hungarian Me210 actually?

Or a premium, like the ram?

the story of the Me 210 is very simple

was designed for the Luftwaffe only as a replacement of the Bf 110, first production batch had very bad quality control, and construction errors this lead to a horrible safety record to the point where the squadrons grounded them and the production was stopped

QC was fixed, peoblems were adressed but the reputation with the Luftwaffe was still bad so all Me 210 production was exported to Hungary and the new Me210s were now redesignated as Me 410 in German service

3 Likes