Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Oh boy i cant wait to see how gaijin will butcher the J-10. The PL-12 is already rediculously inaccurate, which is meant to be at least better than the AMRAAM B late, and in the dev server? Literally worse than R-77.

The skins are yea but still the plane is pre-MSIP since it still uses the APG-63 instead of the APG-63(V)1. That and while minor, it still has the turkey feathers on the engines.

its highly possible that they might do something with thai or othe ASEAN vehicles for the tech tree and will put an F-2A with AAM-3’s and AAM-4’s, wich would be either 3 or 4th best aAMRAAM ingame i doubt we will be seeing AAM-4B yet

is the 2a4m CAN likely to come this update?

just added era side skirts and a cage lol not even commander thermals

1 Like

we dont know yet, it might or it might not but its just a slightly better 2A4 wich idk if it will use DM53

The F-14D had them for testing and it was never in full service using AMRAAMs, legacy hornet had them with msip.

At 12.7 you shouldn’t be looking after flight performance as a priority, if you follow the same terms as the F-15 is always pointed out to perform (low fuel loads) in the end is somewhat competitive, and it has 27ERs.

Israel has better alternatives that saw service instead of a prototype that could fit into a event/premium vehicle in the future, it’s not the same scenario as the Mirage 4000.

Watch them put it as an israeli premium. :3

Unknown.

But at this point, it’s better if it doesn’t come unless both the UK and Germany get it.

2 Likes

idk, I dont see gaijin adding the 2a4m CAN to the UK

Coz they already have the chally OES in 11.3 premium?

Got ADATS for top tier

With a T90 squadron

It isn’t out of the realm of possibilities

1 Like

It is possible, but I cant see it being added to the tech tree at least, it depends on what br it would be around i suppose

No just cause it dont feel it fits, I feel it fits better maybe foldered with the german TT 2a4

ADATS is tech tree and Canadian

1 Like

Yeah but that was because Britain didnt really have options for a top tier AA

We very much do

But its 3am so i sleep

1 Like

If they do than I’m unaware of what it could be

I mean the Indian T-90 fits less into the UK tree.

Also being Canadian means it just be a German event, not TT. (outside of the UK tree of course)

1 Like

I mean for Italy even if it has 2A5 armor modelled it would be like a divine gift.