Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

No, he wasn’t. I said that the Leopard 2A7V is better than the 2A5. He said “not armour wise”, which is incorrect. The Strv 123 had nothing to do with our exchange.

It’s fake. Made by somebody I know.
But, it’s very logical. Likely these vehicles will be added.

1 Like

if that makes you feel any better, Admiral Ronarc’h is limited to 16 SAMs.
The greeks made a better choice going for the 32 VLS version

It’s not a sub tree, though. Argentina is predesignated for Germany. This would be like saying Czechoslovakia is a sub tree for Russia or India is a sub tree for Britain.

1 Like

On the bright side it’s pretty easy to figure out if a list is fake if they don’t include an aircraft that can carry ARHs for all nations. For example, I’ve seen a few mention just RF-4EJ for Japan which tells me the list is fake. Sure lists aren’t all inclusive and it might seem redundant to say F-15J MSIP when that’s logical, but same could be said for the same lists adding Gripen C for Sweden (which isn’t confirmed for next patch, but we assume because it’s logical).

well its tank additions without being a whole subtree because it has enough additions to make a ramification without considering it a subtree

The RF-4EJ is also just a recon variant of the F-4EJ, making it even more unlikely.

Yea, it’s slightly better than the regular EJ, WT wise but would be a questionable addition as it cannot use ARHs and it doesn’t particularly fill a BR gap.

Iirc the Gripen C is actually pretty much confirmed for the next update. It was confirmed for Alpha Strike, but was pushed back to this update to add it with ARH missiles.

AFAIK, the official statement was “Gripen C will be added when there’s something to differentiate it from the Gripen A”, which of course we can assume is because the Gripen C will come with ARHs.

Still it is good to take the position that it isn’t confirmed yet. After all, anything could change in development and even when Gaijin confirmed it would come for Alpha Strike, back in December, plans had changed.

1 Like

Yeah you are right. I misremembered the comment from smin from february.

Except,that is F-14A and not 14D. The D never fired a single AMRAAM, they were testing them on 14A.

No thats a D

it was test on A first and then D before it was scraped

Making it work on an A would be much harder then a D

1 Like

both are ARH capable

The Mig-29SMT flight performance is very sub par for its tier

Israel has better alternatives (Lavi)

4 Likes

When people can produce KD’s like this I rase one eyebrow!!! That’s a 5:1, the Chaos Gods have a hand in this -_-

Hungary uses the 2A7Hu it has the roof addon and is a variant of the 2A7 but not the 2A7+

IIRC the F-15J we have is has MSIP skins, so idk if Japan is going to get anything new, or just have amraams added to the F-15J

F-15Js are all F-15Cs, the one in game is just a lot C4 unfortunately and there only a few ways for Japan to receive a competitive ARH platform; F-2A, F-15J MSIP or Thai sub-TT (F-16A (e)MLU, Gripen C) (though other ASEAN nations could also work, but thats a different story).

3 Likes

F-2A over F15J MSIP

6 Likes

I feel like we’ll only get the F-2A with the AAM-4