Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

There’s no logical way that the USSR gets a new ARH-capable platform and in compensation the US gets one of both non-ARH-capable F-14D/legacy Hornet, while Japan gets the actual F-15C and ISR doesn’t
“More probable”.

Techically F-14s arleady has ARHs and F-14D was proposed to carry AIM-120s.

1 Like

I hope they buff the Phoenix to it’s real performance once ARH is released to everyone.

It needs 2A7HU and Ariete rework, there is a lack of SAM, but it is a way smaller issue imo.

Yes

If we got a F-14D next update with this missile loadout I would actually cry.

It’s so beautiful…

10 missiles?

3BM69? Did you mean 59?

Östergötland huh? I’d say it would be a good option for a cbt ship. It does carry Rb 07’s but since they are manually guided it wouldn’t be too op.

Looks like this guy made a few models for gaijin and some aren’t in game yet
https://www.artstation.com/daniil3a

1 Like

:) any where an AIM-7 could go

Considering AMRAAM is lighter

if they fix the base armor model of the 2A7 since for some reason as of rn its worse than the 2A5

Ah, yes, because having no add on armour is better than having it. Perfect logic.

he means the base armor, since the base armor its worse than the 2A5 and the addon armor its the only thing saving it form getting pen’d

That doesn’t matter. He said it has worse armour, when it doesn’t.

so he was making a joke about the STRV123 because there has been an issue with the 2A7V having a base armor worse than that of the Leopard 2A5, wich is true, and the addon armor is the only thing saving the 2A7V, gaijin did a damage model worse than the old one basically

That doesn’t entirely solve the issue that may come from the F-15C going to Japan but not to Israel nor the US.
Gaijin is known for delivering similar if not C&P platforms in the same update if they’re able to. If the F-14D comes in june, any F-15C is possibly ruled out, thus you’re singlehandedly blowing Japan’s chance to have an ARH capable platform in the 12.7 bracket.

More vehicles for France

What about new leclerc with 0.1% differences from current?

Thats my logic as well. If Japan gets it, the US gets it. Other nations, sure, they might add to one and not the other. But the US, not a chance.