Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Careful, I wouldn’t get too excited based on a fake leak list.

1 Like

Yup, 2 quad on each side a one dual in the front. ^^

Speaking of Lion, would love our Lyon, even if it was only paper afaik, 4x4 340mm (13.3 inch something like that i think) turret seems like a glorious shotgun xD

undefined

yeah was pretty much a KGV but with 16 inch guns instead of 14inch guns (was being built as a direct counter to the Bismarck class and was meant to finish in 1940 but was delayed at the start of the war then canaled)

her design went through a lot of iterations at one point being a hybrid battle ship carrier, and even mounting 18inch guns if I remember right but ultimately the admiralty didnt want to spend that much money one her

i already know that since the 50 other leak lists.

like the U-sh AA thing on the last list, or the KV-1C

But those May cone next update… maybe.

Anyway, I’m just wishing for the two Lvkv m/43 variants, since they are different in performance but not the modelling.

only reason I’m looking forward to the Nimrod II for Hungary is so they can experience the pain of a lower velocity 40mm bofors. and get the mobility boost. Then people will go after that thing for being op with the ANTI II

1 Like

It was me
Hahahahaahhah
And also i is who offered concept of Jordanian Leclerc to UK

1 Like

A lot British vehicles modification.
Best modification

Leclerc and centauro

2 Likes

My new favourite saying 😂

1 Like

Soo, since the VEAK is gone what will replace it or have the devs simply screwed Sweden over. Or for the matter the whole 8.7 br since they VEAK was one of the only good AA capable thing at the br.

Soo. Any theories.

Will another nation get a capable SPAA at least

9 Likes

Britain needs a good AA at 9.3-10.0, the choices are namely mobile blowpipes, while Israel and Italy needs something with top tier competence at all.

they also need one form 5.3 to 8.3.

The Bosvark just sucks
And the Skink isn’t the most viable after a BR or two.

I’ve heard it suck but its the only British SPAA that tags me. XD

If you like a brick made out of paper that runs out of ammo within two seconds and doesn’t have 360 turrets traverse.

Then sure.

The thing should be back at 4.7 or lower.

not blowpipe

Uh i mean javelin

1 Like

i would love to see a mig29M rather than SM. it gets 8 pylons rather than 6, making it a little more competitive. 2x R27 and 2x R73. it might however be able to carry 8x R77.

its fake, i know the DC where it was written lul

Good cuz that list sucks lmao

1 Like

what’s the point of 11.3 if 10.0, 10.3 are also research 8 rank

1 Like

Then we have the Lvkv 42 in sweden that i took a short look at and went “Ooh faster fire-rate.” only to discover that its entire ammunition supply is as plentiful as water in africa