Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

it is the same as Derby

My bad, I will correct that
So that leaves just the 29SMT
Which makes sense

yes and they were both the worst ARH missiles so again ill believe it when I see it in game

hey at least you guys are getting an even more rounded out top tier

So the ZA Grippen will get fancy missle.

So unless they aren’t moving things up it’ll make another hole that it just filled.

The most strangest UK BBs i’ve seen (on WoWs so perhaps only paper, dunno) if the one with on each side of the ships : one turret with 2 main gun and one lower with 3, seems really strange for sure haha

well i think i know what is gonna fill that gap

what ship was it im a little confused by that description sorry

Hah… Brave of you to assume I’m a German tank main

you do?

top tier ground pfp for germany just took a guess lol

yep same here a great plane called “nothing”

1 Like

Perhaps i mixup with another nation, have to take a look (but game not installed dunno how xD).

Eh, I just happen to like that profile picture.
Is all.

might have been some kind of ww1 deadnaught? not sure

fair enough lol

gonna assume the Gnat is for sweden since its the F mk1 because the other combat one britain could have is an F mk1 but its the HAL Ajeet from india

1 Like

Yeah bit of have be leaked and it wouldn’t be hard to add and would be around 12.3

Just me guessing but i think it is highly likely

Found it just mixed up the numbers ^^, it’s the King George V, with 1 turret double, up a quadruple one

oh yeah with 1 double and 2 quads? yeah it was meant to have 3 quads but that was in breach of the london naval treaty because it would have been over tonnage, then their was the Lion that had 3 triples of 15 inches and a later one with 3 triple 16 inches if I remember right

sadly the lion was only ever laid down and never finished as she was scrapped for more destroyers for the battle of the Atlantic

the 15 inch was the monarch and the 16 inch was Lion if I remember right been a hot minute since I looked at them

2 Likes