Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Hmmm…
Last time there was one like this one, it was for the most part correct
Which makes me worried because still no Hornet…

still no tanks for Japan at the tiers of 1.0-6.0…

Hopefully Gaijin stays somewhat consistent and doesn’t just accept the word of the people that make the BVM and a shady video as proof.

That would open a whole can of worms.

Good. Iconic long time service vehicle have nothing to do as premium ! x)

oh neat I know the uk went with one full module but that in of it self had problems with loading which did get fixed later on but it needed to be rushed into service so can be kinda forgiven lol

Yeah, there otherwise wouldn’t be much point in a T-80BVM-2023 tho, so idk how they are gonna handle that

This is gaijin. Wtf do you expect?

4 Likes

why would there be a hornet? the US is getting the F15C and sweden the JAS39C so the 2 nations that could get hornets are getting other ARH missile capable jets

If they give it the better reverse based on that shady evidence, they have to change their stance on the Abrams hull and 2A7V lol, because those were based on a hell of a lot better evidence than the reverse speed.

They won’t.

2 Likes

they would need to change a LOT if they took some random video as evidence

2 Likes

Its gonna get the 3BM69 but instead of giving it to the current BVM a new model must be researched

1 Like

I can see this being real germany getting another Puma france being cucked out of their light tank again and britain getting nothing besides the tied worst ARH missile

Isn’t the autoloader of the BVM incapable of handling 3BM69 though? Could be wrong but I remember reading something like that.

Yeah I know I’m naïvely optimistic lol.

The leak list seems somewhat logical
It adds new aircraft that are capable of carrying medium range ARH missiles.
JAS-39C, F-15C, F-4F ICE, F-15J MSIP and J-10A.
Existing aircraft such as MiG-29SMT will get R-77, SAAF Gripen will get R-Darter, French will get MICA-EM on M2K-5F and so on.

Also, Puma with Spikes, which is nice… I guess.

uuhhh, Swedish ship ? i mean i get the UDES 14 but not the Naval Ships.

yea, im guessing not real.

R-Darter won’t be that bad

Alot of stuff in the ARH tests wasn’t working well

in the test was tied worst with the derby so ehhh Ill have to see it to believe it

if there is anything I’m excited for Italy getting the Hungarian ANTI II variant.

1 Like

The Su-27 in game is not able to use R-77s.

1 Like