Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Same, they can take back the sidegrade S2 Azur that have nothing to do after the SXXI in the line, put AZUR as a kit for every Leclercs since they can all equip them (except the S1), and trade that azur for a light.

3 Likes

it is.

It’s absolutely hilarious and ridiculous lmao.

I have no idea how they can make 2A7V’s turret weaker than 2A5’s and keep a straight face. You can literally penetrate 2A7V’s cheeks on 60º AOA, which means 2A7V ingame doesn’t even reach the Swedish Trials’ Leopard 2 Improved pre-2A5 prototype standards.

If they didn’t want to make 2A7V’s armor better than 2A5’s, or better than the THREE Strv 122s Sweden has, fine, they could have kept it the same… but why on Earth did Gaijin feel the need to make it weaker?

Sweden can have 3x Strv 122s, but, as soon as Germany gets a single uparmored Leopard, they need to nerf the hull so that it’s worse than every Strv 122, and nerf the turret so that it’s worse than any other late Leopard 2? Would Leopard 2A7V really be that OP if it had the same armor as one of Sweden’s THREE Strv 122s?

Say whatever you want about how OP Leopard 2A7V is or whatever, but you can’t deny that this is NONSENSE.

11 Likes

I beg, give the UK a good AA

6 Likes

it would be meh, what we need is the stormer AD

Need both. + marlets for the stormer

2 Likes

Neither does the 2A5. None of them do, in fact.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/JoVCTLEehFPa

3 Likes

real thats what I have been saying for ages just give us marlets

german engenering is backwards it just get’s worse because reasons or smt…

anyway
if italy would get the 2a7/2a7hu
Would it have the same ufp addon? armor as the 2a7v/strv ?
or none ?

2 Likes

I would not complain if you don’t have IFV, i think you are already in better shape about light vehicle (with stab too) than us :p

BUT i would understand and say nothing if you complain about it haha

It would be identical in 99% of aspects, the only notable differences are actually just roof add-on armour & RCWS. Everything else is the same.

We also need them on a Wildcat

its the same for the uk as well where our “best” mbt is actually just worst

3 Likes

Same, but after some diet

3 Likes

Hahah indeed…

Leopard 2A7HU has the same hull armor as Leopard 2A7V! Which should be at least as good as 122’s… but Gaijin thinks Strv 122 somehow has better armor than 2A7V, so may be the case for 2A7HU too.

2 Likes

They shall all fear the british top tier when it comes

7 Likes

none of our IFV have a stab and if the leaks are to believed with the data mine you guys should be getting an IFV and a light tank

for some reason the german leopards have a different modell aswell compared to the swedish ones. Making the german worse due to minor differences in geometry

What IFV are you talking about?

I put light tank/support vehicle inside the IFV class, they are all different from just plain MBT ^^

If in doubt. call in the navy :P

1 Like