Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

the CV9035NL

dont worry it will get better hull armor than the strv122 in 10 to 15 years when sources slowly getting released

That’s a lot of… Brimstone i guess ?

Ah, yes. The one that shouldn’t go anywhere near the French tree.

No Martlets

2 Likes

They can not giving us that and give us one of our domestic and i would be more happy…

I gotta love how Gaijin released a broken CR3TD, then fixed it… then broke it again and actively seem to refuse to revert it to its fixed state lmao

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/mWd3XAjD2kZu

Not to mention this CR2/3 bug report Gaijin acknowledged 4 months ago yet did NOTHING to correct it yet.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/S3xGexRIXPBx

And not to mention that CR3TD would still feel like a downgrade due to the slower reload anyway.

Ugh. Why am I even looking forward to new vehicles, when Gaijin can’t even bother to implement them correctly or even fix them afterwards?

1 Like

Martel was taken so i guess you have to change a little the name? xD

Which are anti air and ground

so it will finally be Vikhars equivalent

its still at the end of the day an IFV its like how I wish we just got the EAP or a heavily nerfed block one EFT instead of the gripen but im not gonna complain about now having something we needed

2 Likes

probably

For some unknown to me reason, 2A7Vs upper add-on plate is physically smaller than 122s despite both being 45mm, and the gap between said plate & upper hull RHA plate is also smaller than on 122s…

Which btw, is the reason why the upper plate can’t ricochet APFSDS. We’ve figured it out months ago, but it seems the devs at Gaijin still haven’t.

2 Likes

Hey, it’s Thales behind ! Noice.

Yeah, gunna be awesome. Though Im guessing unlike Vikhrs, we’ll have to choose in loadout whether its air or ground version

No they are marlets, but ill take 20 brimstones on the wildcat as well lol

1 Like

the ani ground is terrible from what I know its anti air is good tho

It would be fine if there weren’t a tonne of French IFVs that could go at and around the same BR.

1 Like

No way they would do that as that would be a massive double standard

and I get that I really do but it still looks like you guys are gonna get a stabilised IFV before we do lol

I would take them on Rafale, just for curiosity, since they are named in some possible loadout xD