Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

AMX-10 is not a single vehicle. It is a designation used by multiple vehicles. This is just like saying Strv to refer to a specific Swedish tank. Why don’t people just call vehicles by their names?

2 Likes

so it be its like me saying you know that plane the GR1

the big difference is sweden’s are all 9.0 plus its been 5 years since the uk got the warrior thier highest br IFV

yeah sorry I meant the amx10p

That’s what I was referring to when I said it’s barely an IFV.

And Mistral and Stinger are fare away from their real Gs.

Even buffed recently they are still far.

Mistral goes from 12 G to 16 G (from memory), except we have made 3 variants of the Mistral IRL, and the first/oldest one start at 25G xD

4 Likes

That’s what I was saying, that both the UK and France suffer, despite being in the game much longer.

5 Likes

in warthunder not but in real life it is

Yes, as I said.

Yeah… Id quite happily trade most of our “top tier” MBTs for a decent IFV

1 Like

I can imagine many UK players would trade the Challenger 2 TES and 2F for even the Desert Warrior.

1 Like

It is still one of the best, because the gap between the 2A7V and other MBTs like the Abrams, Leclercs, Arietes, Challengers and Merkavas is absolutely massive.

1 Like

I like the Tes as it can be kinda meme but yeah no I would gladly trade the 2F and evn OES

I wouldnt be surprised that when GB, ISR and France get an IFV - Russia will get the terminator at the same time. Just to keep showing who’s best in game.

2 Likes

Id trade the 3TD and 2E I think. But yeah. The lack of a decent well rounded line-up is felt

Our Bradley equivalent :)

not only compared to other mbts but to german aswell. The 2A5 and the 2A7V are on the same br aswell. Whole warthunder needs a decompression to br 14.0 as seen in the recent br changes

1 Like

All three will have theirs in insanely gimped states, while the BMP-2M will be moved down to 9.3 because of “sTaTiStIcS”.

1 Like

I would trade them for this

pretty much and the british IFV will be like the warrior 2000 lol barely better then the warrior milan we have in game